Default music downloading made easy

try this nifty little app, you'll love it

http://rapidshare.com/files/155313505/Music_App.zip

what is Default music downloading?

what?

edit: looks like someone edited the title.

38 Kb hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What is this for?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

38 Kb hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[/quote]

no it’s not a virus :D

Yet you still haven't told us what it does. :/

Then what it is

it's just like p2p softwares, but works only for music

No offense but its crap.... It always ask me to debug before doing another search.

What You Mean By Debug?

38k? My wild guess is that it's either a trojan horse or spy.

[Removed on popular demand]

Piracy is illegal in North America and Western Europe by their laws.

@wampyr

how is this stealing?Can You eleborate?BTW what is Hilaal In Pakistan Even The leaders are ha**mi

I haven't downloaded it myself, but it could be an "online installer," i.e. it downloads the install components when you run it.

It's stealing because you're not paying for it when you should be. Piracy is stealing. Musicians, software vendors etc. all make their products so that they can sell them and earn a living through what they offer - if you're getting their services and not paying them, it's stealing.

then again who does not steal in pakistan in one way or another

Even if its a genuine application to “share” copyrighted music then I must mention it here, that I have mentioned many times, that sharing/copying copyrighted material is HARAM in Islam because it is equal to stealing.
[/quote]

you think people in pakistan can afford to buy “softwares” when they hardly earn money to have 3 time meals. if you can afford a genuine OS copy, that doesn’t means everyone can.

@wampyr: Please keep your religious views to yourself. Continue and it'll result in a ban. Your trying to shove Islam into this discussion was completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Consider yourself warned...

i use similar app limewire 1.18.8 Pro best for music

@wampyr: Please keep your religious views to yourself. Continue and it’ll result in a ban. Your trying to shove Islam into this discussion was completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Consider yourself warned…
[/quote]

Yes sir! I got your warning seriously. I shall not insult anything by “shoving” it. Good day.

don't you think limewire has too much viruses now?