Decide to make a small change

i wont go in details as such, i've decided to donate a fix amount out of my income every month to a Trust, NGO etc, or any deserving person or organization. so i'm looking for a Trust, NGO, which is really working good in the country, well so far in my list is

Zindagi Trust,

do you have suggestion?

If you are Muslim, then donate to Al-Amin Trust

Edhi or some other Orphanage IMHO

Edhi.

EDHI or shokut khanam cancer hospital...both deserve

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

huh?

edhi or shaukat khanum or sasta tandur.

According to me, Edhi deserves that small(but spiritually big) amount of your income.

my vote also EEDHI!!!

i wont go in details as such, i’ve decided to donate a fix amount out of my income every month to a Trust, NGO etc, or any deserving person or organization. so i’m looking for a Trust, NGO, which is really working good in the country, well so far in my list is

Zindagi Trust,

do you have suggestion?

[/quote]

Edhi and Shaukat Khanam…No doubt both deserve it 100%… And they are working really really good…

Edhi!

All trust are trustable,and u can donate but in my opinion why dont you find a poor family who deserve and you can help them directly or indirectly and you will feel proud to make them happy

[/quote]

You can safely & with full confidence give it to Al-Amin Trust, where great scholars/administrators are available to ensure that each & every penny will go in to right/deserving hands.

Others are also good like Edhi, Shaukat Khanum etc.

But first right on your wealth is of your near relatives, neighbours etc. If you feel that you have some really deserving person in your near relatives, neighbours etc, try to give it to them, but take care of their self respect. I mean don’t tell them that this is charity. You can accummulate some of your money to give it to them as gift on various occasions like Eid etc. Otherwise also, if necessary, it can be given any time as a gift.

^at Al-Amin Trust they also give you the option to trace where exactly your money has been spent. I don't think any other such a large charity gives this option.

and remember, most of the NGO's also use a large part of your money on their own unnecessary spendings.

well i've decided to donate the money to EDHI Foundation.,

1st will ask my parents if they know any family, person who needs this money more than EDHI then will donate them otherwise, will transfer the money to EDHI Foundation account.

Thanks for your suggestions guys.

i wont go in details as such, i’ve decided to donate a fix amount out of my income every month to a Trust, NGO etc, or any deserving person or organization. so i’m looking for a Trust, NGO, which is really working good in the country, well so far in my list is

Zindagi Trust,

do you have suggestion?

[/quote]

MashAllah, it’s a very good idea brother and may Allah bless you for such good deeds. i agree with TeraBite that wh you find a poor family who deserve and you can help them directly or indirectly and you will feel proud to make them happy

In my opinion, you can either donate to a reputed NGO, like Eidhi, Shoukat Khanum, etc. or another better option in my view is: you don't need to find a deserving or needy person or family. Just open a BBA account in a bank and transfer every month a fixed amount out of your income into that account. After like 2-3 months the amount will be sufficient enough to help someone to a satisfactory level. Once in a while you'll come across some person or some family really deserving that amount; even if you don't, ask your family or friends to keep an eye on such opportunity.

Instead of finding someone desperately, you just set aside that amount and use it whenever you feel right. That's what I do and I'm pretty much satisfied with my method.

I have 100% trust on Edhi. On some others, I always have questions on their living standards.

[/quote]

:) this is objectionable :)

**Fatwa Alert**

yup - the statement above is quite wrong - probably he never meant it