Datsun 120y: I love this do you have this?

This is Datsun 120Y

I love this model and i know there are many sites to find used cars but those ads are very hold and not respondble let my find thru this site Thanks

838170770_4c7f3f85dd_d.jpg

2665941934_f361493b3a_d.jpg

Help me to Find like this one from Pakistan Please if you live in big cities like rawalpindi karachi or Lahore you must have seen this car around I want to buy like this one Datsun 120y Please Contact me thru email

lol, it looks like a taxi.

Haven't you ever seen old Datsun taxis on roads of Pakistan? :/

village it guy, become a city it guy. visit pindi, there are loads of datsun 120s as taxis here. it freakin sucks to sit in one of those. behtou tou ek hath say darwaza pakar k rakhna parta hy k kahin gir he na jye

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

village it guy, become a city it guy. visit pindi, there are loads of datsun 120s as taxis here. it freakin sucks to sit in one of those. behtou tou ek hath say darwaza pakar k rakhna parta hy k kahin gir he na jye
[/quote]

LOL :lol: True, very true :lol:

Most of them still has those 1970’s leather seat cover and interior of 70’s. :)

1st i am not in pakistan

you don't know how amazing this cars is when we costumized it beleive me in arab & europe these cars are hard to find and most expensive then new models i have mustang GT 69 model beleive me here in Kuwait its price is 5000KD you can buy 3 new mitsubishi lancers with that price you Pakistan don't respect olds that why you're in crisis HAHAHAHA please don't mind mods

this is not just a taxi

:) what is special in this 120Y ? you know the video you referred above having the garret turbo and the engine is not a stock one , its moded . so nothing special in this , i know and experienced this car the road grip / traction is really bad of this 120Y

if you still want to buy 120Y

http://www.pakwheels.com/xt_search.asp?CarMake=57&ModelID=255&PriceFrom=Less&PriceTo=More&City=&YearFrom=Any&YearTo=Any&vt=bSearch