Dark Knight down to #3 in IMDB Top 250 Chart

Seems justified to me though I haven't watched The Dark Knight yet, but I think penetrating the #1 spot in IMDB just a couple of weeks after its release wasn't much justified.

What's more surprising is that it's Shawshank Redemption instead of Godfather at #1 spot now; an even more justified change, in my opinion...

i was gonna very pissed but watching Shawshank Redemption at no 1 actually does justification. But there are many people who haven't even saw TDK and they voted 1 at imdb user ratings.

Not only that, but weren't they voting Godfather down as well in order to get The Dark Knight up?

no actually they were voting 1 for dark knight to get it down... there are as many haters as lovers... this was bound to happen...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Seems justified to me though I haven’t watched The Dark Knight yet, but I think penetrating the #1 spot in IMDB just a couple of weeks after its release wasn’t much justified.

What’s more surprising is that it’s Shawshank Redemption instead of Godfather at #1 spot now; an even more justified change, in my opinion…

[/quote]

right on buddy… shaw shank is my most favourite of all times… it is atleast better than godfather… which is only up there due to the italian mafia accents nothing more

Shawshank redemption is a good movie, but i dont consider it in top 10 of all times. Havent seen the dark knight but #3 might be way up for it. Godfather is justified for 1st place. Good to see Citizen Kane down to 20th or so position. It remains in top five for long.Dont like it much.

well guys dark knight will go further down and it was bound to happen IMO most of the people who vote on imdb watch pirated version of these films, now darkknight was getting full ranking from people even before the cam version was out

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=37316#p37316

I was so right, wasn't I? :P

I watched it recently on cam (Maybe it was a TS), and honestly speaking I don't think its as good as I read. If I had to compare Iron man with it, I'll say Iron Man was better. But maybe its because my expectations for Dark Knight were way too high...

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=37316#p37316

I was so right, wasn’t I? :P

[/quote]

sorry 40 mbps i didn’t remember that you posted that, well yeah it did happen finally and it will go further down

it is down due to the bad ratings it is getting... 1 for it is definately too low... and damn... thank God godfather suffered due to it cuz it got voted 1 a lot of times... i hate those overrated movies

guys like these gave 10/10 to dark knight:

batman.gif

guys like these gave 10/10 to dark knight:

http://www.prunejuicecomics.com/beingfive/bw08/batman.gif

[/quote]

lol@ i wan’t even allowed to hear about it.

A few days I watched screener print and I have to say I was blown away by the film.

It was a truly superb film and full marks to director Christopher Nolan for execution. The tone was dark and sinister and what to talk about Joker's acting.

Before watching it I thought people are just being sensitive since Heath Ledger is dead so they are praising his acting but after watching it I think he truly deserves the praise. Other actors like Christian Bale and that "thank you for smoking" guy also did well.

Superb film indeed.

The movie was definitely good but no where as legendary as it was made out to be. Over hyped for sure. I gave it 9/10.

GEO is releasing The Dark Knight in theaters.. :)

would be the first one to go if it happens even though i hv watched it 3 times

I also heard it was going to be in Theaters but there are no ads at all in any of the papers...is it really out in Karachi Theaters?

Shawshenk Redemption nd Godfather r the two greatest movies ever made. TDK is no match for these movies, though it deserves apreciation for its diffrnt style nd H. Ledger.

TDK downfall is sure 2 cont.