Dailymotion blocked in Pakistan

WTF..... Now Dailymotion is blocked in Pakistan... I don't have words what to say to this Govt. :angry:

check again

No. It is not working on my end. using PTCL EVO 3G. it says "Connecting 202.125.134.154...." and then it shows "This page is not accessable page"....

try again with different browser

yar i watched Chelsea vs Liverpool 2-1 highlights on it on my iPhone.. its working.

"Surf Safely", this website is not accessible. :wacko:

Chrome + hola unblocker

ptcl user are like when their lan cable is unplugged or wifi isn't working properly they will quickly login through mobile phone and spam with threads like Ptcl has blocked entire Internet in Pakistan Xyz blocked in Pakistan

@ Mayor, does it work on your pc?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

yes it does work

Yes, it is blocked. using evo nitro.

Dailoymotion's app is working on my Andorid, and I am using Wateen connection

sooner or later it would be blocked on all the isp i am sure

Few videos does play and few doesnt on dailymotion android app.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

It was blocked for few hours on PIE yesturday. But now its opening fine. I think it was a mistake of their stupid proxy software.

Working for me again....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

They blocked a #$%# ton of websites during the last 2 days.

even when it was announed on web about being blocked, it was working fine for me..so does youtube with https.. the benefits of a private company ISP.. :D

[quote=“executionist, post:17, topic:20641”]

They blocked a #$%# ton of websites during the last 2 days.

[/quote]

Literally a ton. And most of them don't even fall under the category of anything objectionable :wacko:

Either PTCL or PTA is recording/ redirecting our search queries and blocking them in real-time. Is such a thing even possible :unsure: ???

yes its possible they can block your search keywords in search engines