Customer Service Representatives

This thread will hold details about employees of various ISPs and other companies who are members here and willing to help WiredPakistan members with issues they might be facing. This thread is not for problems or their solutions. It is merely for a listing of various employees of different companies.

Representatives will also get a custom title showing their association with their company.

False reps will be permanently banned.

So if you want to be a representative for your company, just post here to show your interest. This is totally voluntary on your part. Make sure that you are using a company assigned email address in your profile. It will be used for verification purpose.

Non-relevant posts in this thread will be deleted.

[sah]: Please note that you should not try representing your company if you don't want to publicly be labeled as a CSR on this forum. That kind of double standards will get you in trouble and you won't have the right to complain afterwards!

======================================

Micronet/Nayatel
Aized: Customer Service Representative, Islamabad

Mobilink Infinity
Madiha: Business Development Officer, Karachi

PTCL
firecruz: Technical Representative, Rawalpindi

Qubee
NoWire Technologies: Customer Service Representative, Lahore (Franchise)

Wateen
CS: Customer Service Representative, Lahore

Maxcom
eternal peace: Technical Representative

Titles:
CSR: Customer Service Representative
BDO: Business Development Officer
SR: Sales Representative
TR: Technical Representative

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[sah]: Please note that you should not try representing your company if you don’t want to publicly be labeled as a CSR on this forum. That kind of double standards will get you in trouble and you won’t have the right to complain afterwards!

======================================

Link Dot Net

Djnomi

[/quote]

sorry what does this mean explain it please :S

other then that no doubt i m employee of LINKdotNET , but i will try my best to be fair with everyone and will try my best to inform with all latest situations, problems and their solutions as per my authorities and knowledge.

sorry what does this mean explain it please :S

other then that no doubt i m employee of LINKdotNET , but i will try my best to be fair with everyone and will try my best to inform with all latest situations, problems and their solutions as per my authorities and knowledge.

[/quote]

It means… even if you are not the officially declared CSR of any company , you still can tag yourself as CSR if u have information to share, However if you decide to do so you have to accept all that comes to you as CSR from members and your own company.(kool or Hard talk)

To be labeled as a CSR of any company, you need to be an actual CSR and not just a member who has information on the company!

I think what Asad basically meant was that don't try to represent the company if you aren't willing to be labeled as a CSR and then face the eventual harshness that accompanies it...

To be labeled as a CSR of any company, you need to be an actual CSR and not just a member who has information on the company!
[/quote]

You would need to be actually working in that company to be considered a CSR. This would involve proof of some kind, if necessary.

I think what Asad basically meant was that don’t try to represent the company if you aren’t willing to be labeled as a CSR and then face the eventual harshness that accompanies it…
[/quote]

Sah’s edit, as I see it, simply states that if you do volunteer to help out people as a CSR, you will be given a custom title to match the position and people will know that they can ask you for help with any issues that they might be facing with services provided by said company. This will cause both negative and positive attention.

However, let me remind everyone here that this will not be a license for members to abuse the person [CSR] for the services that the company provides. If the CSR is not able to help you despite his/her efforts, you can always dial the helpline to interact with a company designated CSR/technician directly.

On the other hand, CSRs are also urged to be courteous and honest to forum members. After all, the attitude of the CSR does reflects on the company he/she works in.

If either party (the CSR or the forum member) finds some post offensive or provocative, please use the ‘Report’ link in each post to report the post to the administration team. Suitable action will be taken to ensure fairness. DO NOT, under any circumstances, try to police the forums.

Well I think Asad's explanation was pretty accurate, but I'll give a short one of my own! :)

I basically meant, that if in some post you claim that you are an employee of a company, and start dishing out information related to that company in the capacity of an employee, you will automatically be given a title of company representative. If you don't want that kind of attention being drawn to you, please don't drop any hints or claims which would suggest you ARE a company rep.

We have had problems where people volunteered information about their company's, were given the title of CSR, and then emailed complaints to the forum administrator demanding the title be removed. That kind of behavior suggests a certain shadiness which the forum can do without and is unacceptable!

Aized, well I am working as a NSR(Network Support Representative) in Micronet Broadband. I will, to my best knowledge, try to provide the help you need in any matter as I can.

I highly suggest that you put your company provided email address in your profile for proof that your claim is true.

It seems that Masud and Yousaf have run away and have no intention of returning. ^_^

ok i'll put my official email address :)

you can check the email address now :D

i've updated it

ok i’ll put my official email address :)
[/quote]

ermm

i dunt see any email address…visible Email address is helpful for any proof. put it in ur signatures. Thank u

the moderators can see my email address

I've put it as private :)

Indeed.

Email can be sent via form email if the member has enabled it but that is each members prerogative.

u've got the confirmation :)

the moderators can see my email address

I’ve put it as private :)

[/quote]

that makes moderators responsible as only they see official email not members.

Aized, are you with MBL or Nayatel? I am asking because certain employees deal with issues for both.

both :)

I highly suggest that you put your company provided email address in your profile for proof that your claim is true.

It seems that Masud and Yousaf have run away and have no intention of returning. ^_^

[/quote]

you never know who is who!

if anyone here has seen superman returns and noticed how conviently clark kent makes a come back at the sametime and no one notices.

here the forum ‘reboots’ and volia guess who is back!???

raises an eyebrow atleast!

(ps. i still dont see any CSR(s) from wateen.)

pps. feel free to read and delete!

hi my name is waqar and i m a CSR for wateen

Any question u have plz ask me

[/quote]

Goodbye! :)