Custom duties


#1

Does anyone know anything in relation to custom duties to mobile phones?


#2

FBR website might help.

BTW: As Mr. Malik announced, you will need PTA's permission to import mobiles and you need to specify IMEI numbers of the mobile phones you want to import.


#3

just be prepared to pay 20% of complete total order to these haram khoor customs. UPS and fedex will charge extra 2% so make it 22%.

if mobile is about 250$ or 300$ the duties will be something around 5 , 6k rupees.

if you want to avoid customs ask retailer to ship as a gift and mark the value around 50$.


#4

Which city and which phone are you trying to get in the country via what method ?