Cursor moves by-self in my Laptop

Dears;

I have a problem with my Laptop (Dell LATITUDE D520) that after installation of fresh copy of WXP, when I am composing a mail, the cursor by-self moves to the downward or upward. I come to know when I read the composed sentences and found mistakes. Please help.

disable touch pad.

sometimes, while you are typing, you never know when your thumb touches the touch pad.

Remove external mouse if any.

Replace your External Mouse

Bhai apk lappy mein BHOOT aa gya :P

Well, just disable your touch-pad ;)

I use toutch pad and dont use exernal mouse. So if i disable the toutch pad then how can i work with PC?

Disable your touch pad and use external mouse. If cursor stop moving than you know their is problem with you touch pad. Also you can leave your computer idle for some time and you than you will know that you are not accidentally touching you touch pad while typing.

Point to think ;)

[quote="signode, post:5, topic:16292"]

I use toutch pad and dont use exernal mouse. So if i disable the toutch pad then how can i work with PC?

[/quote]

[quote=“signode, post:, topic:”]

Dears;

I have a problem with my Laptop (Dell LATITUDE D520) that after installation of fresh copy of WXP, when I am composing a mail, the cursor by-self moves to the downward or upward. I come to know when I read the composed sentences and found mistakes. Please help.

[/quote]

You can try installing the drivers/software (Search the drivers CD or Dell’s website for the driver) for your touch pad and then adjusting the sensitivity settings (if you have not solved the problem by now anyways :) )

Arey Bhai, Dont disable your Touch-pad,

Just set or adjust Touch-Pad sensitivity from mouse setting, your problem will be solved.

disable your touchpad while typing

FREE facebook and twitter status update Scheduled SMS with data and time SMS API (SMS From your own website) http://www.sendsms.pk send free sms

i think your touch pad is very sensitive just descries the sensitive of your laptop and you are good to go