Cultus VXRI For Sale

Cultus Vxri is for sale in Lahore

Condiction is 10 out of 10 the car is 0 meter and scratch less if u want to see this car here are some of the pics of the car

dsc05733o.jpg

dsc05730s.jpg

dsc05718e.jpg

dsc05735w.jpg

If anyone is interested in Buying this car then plz call at 03004993344

Thanks.

Its mileage is just 360km!!!

go put your ad on Pakwheels.com, if u havent done so already

LOL how can a car which has already ran 360km called a 0 metre car.... :) granted it has not yet completed its running period but calling it a zero metre car would be a false advertisement :) and yes like omernaeem said, advertise it on pakwheels.com

If u guys know that 0 meter doesn't mean its mileage is 0km it means that its mileage is too low

if u guys know that brand new cars are also not 0 meter they have also a mileage of 20 or 30 km

so its not a false advertisement 360km is nothing and my ad is on pakwheels and pkmotors :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If u guys know that 0 meter doesn’t mean its mileage is 0km it means that its mileage is too low

if u guys know that brand new cars are also not 0 meter they have also a mileage of 20 or 30 km

so its not a false advertisement 360km is nothing and my ad is on pakwheels and pkmotors :)

[/quote]

agreed

Why do you want to sell it.

I want to buy a car but everybody says NEVER buy a used car.

Must have problem ( Accident etc)

No man this car doesn't had any type of accident or any fault if u don't trust me u can see it for your self the condition of the car tells everything.

Just posted few more pictures.