Cs server <getting problem> please help!

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM MY FRIENDS,

LIKE MANY OF U I AM ALSO THE LOVER OF COUNTER STRIKE AN HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS....

THE PROBLEM WHICH I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IS THAT I TRIED TO MAKE CS SERVER MANY TIMES... I READ TUTORIALS, SCRIPTS MUCH MORE , I FOLLOWED ALL THOSE INSTRUCTIONS BUT AT THE END I STRUCK AT ONE PROBLEM WHOSE SOLUTION IS AVAILABLE NOWHERE....

I DID AS THEY SAID,,, I FORWARDED 27015 AND 27016 PORTS BOTH FROM FIREWALL AND ROUTER,,,, BUT AT THE END WHEN I MAKE THE SERVER AND TELL MY FRIENDS TO DETECT IT IN COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 AND CONDITION ZERO ,,, THEY CANT DETECT IT, BUT IF I GIVE THE IP OF MY SERVER AND TELL THEM TO TYPE CONNECT IN THE CONSOLE , THEY GETS CONNECT,,, I COULD'NT FIND THE SOLUTION,,,

FOR EXTRA INFO I WOULD SAY THAT ONE OF MY FRIEND TRIED TO DETECT MY SERVER WID SPECIAL HALFLIFE SERVER DETECTION SOFTWARE.... SERVER WAS DETECTED SUCCESSFULLY BUT THE MAIN PROB IS IT DOES'NT GETS DETECTED BY CS OF ANY VERSION

UR QUESTIONS ARE TRUELY WELCOMED,,, I REQUIRE A LITTLE HELP FROM U,,, THANKS IN ADVANCE

Don't post in all-CAPS. It implies shouting.

I am closing this thread for violation of forum rules.