Cricket: News and Discussion

Our last hope mr tuk tuk and umar akmal and also india ka damad ji :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

It looks like that by will and plan, Pakistan team does not want to win today.

And they lost it ...........

India won the match... The batting performance today was poor from both sides. Anyways, we won the series. Let's just celebrate that. B)

Misbah and Hafeez took lessons from MS Dhoni for portraying a test match in ODI.

Are they playing an ODI or some test match?

A bitter reality that Misbah tuk tuk, Shoaib Malik jawaye raja, Umar Akmal duddu, and professor injured Hafeez were unable to give a finishing touch.

But above all that: Misbah g plzzzzzz "jaan chor dyo sadi". Look at his ranking in international cricket.

It's good time to leave at 38 years age with respect after defeating India in India.

And to GEO News: Stop sensational news on the name of Pak-India cricket. It's just a game and not a war. "Bhaand k bacho"

^I don't know why you always criticize our team, whenever they lose any match. This is a game buddy, if one team wins, the other will lose.

Just relax and chill, the series is ours :P isn't that enough?

Amen to that.

P.S. Stop watching Geo, they're full of crap...

match was fixed :D

^ Yeah... whenever Pakistan loses, it has to be a fixed match right? Ok then... :rolleyes:

^cum on man i was joking :lol:

let me make an other joke for you:

Pakistan won the series with 2 to 1 so it wasn't fixed :D

It was a good fighting match. Misbah again proved to be a better captain then Afridi :P

misbah is such a defensive captain, which is obv not required in modern cricket :) in my view upcoming south african tour will certainly decide his future along with some other players

[quote=“ShahZor, post:965, topic:10872”]

^I don’t know why you always criticize our team, whenever they lose any match. This is a game buddy, if one team wins, the other will lose.

Just relax and chill, the series is ours :P isn't that enough?

[/quote]

nop thats not enough because I love to hate Misbah. :(

Pakistni bowlers show that Pakistani bowling side is the best bowling side in world

know the time to change the misbha.

WTF is this: Pakistan 40-7 at lunch :(

^Even I'm speechless :o ... very disappointing betting display in the first innings indeed :( . The Proteas are very strong at their backyard :P .

I don't know why subcontinent is so inclined towards slow wicket. I am not sure these Asians will even reach semi-finals. Cheap.

read my comment :P

one thing more selectors will have to call Muhammad yousaf and Abdul razaaq for come back in this SA tour

^Huda da hoff ker yar.

The selector sucks, why didnt they made Irfan play instead of that noob Rahat.. poor selection, it seemed noobs were playing.

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk 2