Cricket: News and Discussion

[quote=“koder, post:916, topic:10872”]

try this nvd650

WestIndies all the way !!

^ open it directly via mobile.

[/quote]

Asad you have edited something, but I need to how to open and use wiredpakistan on my mobile device and how to use this tapatalk2? where to download it and etc…

[quote=“nvd650, post:921, topic:10872”]

Asad you have edited something, but I need to how to open and use wiredpakistan on my mobile device and how to use this tapatalk2? where to download it and etc…

[/quote]

Either pay for Tapatalk or use your mobile phone’s standard web browser.

384313_443049722398658_1012504241_n.jpg

[quote=“nvd650, post:921, topic:10872”]

[/quote]Unfortunately for you, i can’t find a cracked version of tapatalk for the iOS. If you also own an Android, then reply me, I’ll PM you a link.

Honestly though, if you had no problem buying an iPhone, then i don’t see why you would have a problem buying a 3$ app…

Who said that I've iPhone :P I've SGS3, I wasted 3 months to decide between SGS3 and iPhone5 :P...

And who said that I'm not ready to buy... but I found no link in google play store for it......

[quote="Upsilon, post:924, topic:10872"]

Unfortunately for you, i can't find a cracked version of tapatalk for the iOS. If you also own an Android, then reply me, I'll PM you a link.

Honestly though, if you had no problem buying an iPhone, then i don't see why you would have a problem buying a 3$ app...

[/quote]

^ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&hl=en

Would've shown up on a simple google search. Anyways, if you don't wanna buy it then PM me. I'll PM you a link to download it.

And you said

[quote="nvd650, post:915, topic:10872"]
how to download this tapatalk? and can I edit this message "sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk2" :P
[/quote]

That's why i thought you owned an iPhone.

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk 2

Yes I want to show there a message as "Sent from my iPhone7" :D

I'm there but how to sign in :S

[quote=“nvd650, post:928, topic:10872”]

I’m there but how to sign in :S

[/quote]

Got it :)

Congrats To KaaLi Andhi... They Have Taken Revenge For Pakistani Fans By Beating SriLandKa :P Windies Deserve This Trophy Bcoz They Play As 1 Team...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The interesting was that, they made the similar slow wicket to support Lankan spin, but the toss was again the main decider in this match.

^ yeah they thought if they made same wicket again then they gonna win easily but that plan backfire for them :)

By the way what happened with Blind Cricket Team? I think this is another diplomacy.

Although Umar Akmal tried his 100% to lose the match but Shoaib Malik "nay apney mekey walo ke laaj rukh le."

That was a tense match , and great win in the end!!

152883.5.jpg

Shoaib Malik finishing the match with a brilliant six!

Shoaib Malik ne Sussral walon ko naraz karke maike walon ko khush kia :P

Look how nasty these cricket commentators are:

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Shoaib Malik: 'Honestly, the way they started their bowling, it was too good. I forgot the bowler's name (Kumar), he was just too good. Our bowlers are world class. They have been performing for a couple of years and hope they continue. When you play against India, there is always pressure. I scored some runs, so my family will be happy. (When asked whether one family member will be happy or sad)'
[/quote]

India won todays match. But it was a decent game today. 3 more matches left (but ODI not T20). Lets wait & see what happens next. Fingers crossed.

Remaining Matches Shedule:

Dec 30 - 8:30 AM

Jan 3 - 11:30 AM

Jan 6 - 11:30 AM

*Timing subject to change

^ thanks for press releasing

it was a nice match , no sad feeling , atleast we struggled...