Cricket: News and Discussion

Beghairat of all times... Afridi

Afridi can't be blamed alone. now 32 required in 18 last chance. hope is still there...

Dissapointing performance by pak today.

Match is at a really interesting point at the moment, though the lankans are likely gonna win...

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using Tapatalk 2

lol 1 over and 23 runs required. WTF.

lol India playing Kolaveri in stadium.

its not to blame, point is Abdul Razaq was removed from team instead of Afridi......

Now give dildos to Akmals, Khans(Afridi, Gul) and marasis of Faisalabad, Sialkot (Imran Nazir and Shoaib Malik).

Time to get rid of Afridi and Shoaib Malik.

Sri lanka won a well deserved victory.

Now all of you who were posting those pics about india getting eliminated. Go cry, it's your turn. :P

ha ha ha ha......

Turing points.... 1- Last over of Umar Gul 2- Nasir's unfortunate LBW... and 3- 32 was required in last 3 overs, and we just managed half. :mellow:. The pitch turned dead at the end. no hitting was possible.

Malinga bowled awesome :) and baqion k naam mujhe yaad nahi :P

[quote=“Upsilon, post:888, topic:10872”]

Sri lanka won a well deserved victory.

Now all of you who were posting those pics about india getting eliminated. Go cry, it’s your turn. :P

[/quote]

lol they spanked our assez by playing kolawer song in the ground at the end of match.

The last over that bowled by umar gul cost us the match. But no cry. We r still happy that how india got out of the t20 worldcup :) And ye srilanka played well :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

train p@ki team players along with German army shepherd dogs so their ground fielding becomes better

German army shepherd dogs will get slow after training with them. So Germans will not allow their dogs to get bad habits from Pakistani 11.

lol Hafeez just said: Afridi bhae isn't in form but in ground he works very hard.

Razzaq, Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal and Imran Nazir should be given rest for next 10 years.

548824_10151061974661822_733908150_n.jpg

398264_10151061985051822_583435584_n.jpg

I think we need to train our coaches with these dogs, I mean we've betting coach, fielding coach, and a fast bowling coach as well. but they're there for no good ;), and the interesting thing is that, we don't have any spin coach, but still our spin department is our main strength.

P.S. guys I'll never forget Umar Akmal's reaction, when at 19.2 over he took off his helmet he tried his best to sent this ball for six, but..... :(

Cummon guyz these dick-heads are professionals witout any feelings. Leave them alone.