Cricket: News and Discussion

I don't know why the hell this Misbah tuk tuk not bringing Ajmal to bowl.

This MF Misbah has shown his original face by again giving an over to Afridi. He's a SOB.

now mr #$%^%$# tuk tuk should be thrown out of the team. #$%# mr tuck tuck bcoz of him we lost the match. Openers done a great job but after them nobody play well.. we need new talent not this old budha talent in iur team any more. bring youngsters now and prepare them to face the real challenge in 2015..

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

We don't need new talent we need a ruler like Hitler :angry:

Kick the jews out of the team.4 catches missed...does it makes a sense when you're playing International cricket and that too you're A team of Pakistan.F U my cricket team.

misbah.jpg

Are you sure?Its a good news

its just a joke.. he wont quit untill he gets kick out or thrown out. he is one of the biggest begharat of pakistan... yesterday i read a news about him that he says i wont quit cricket and i will continue to perform my duties as pak captain... #$%# him and #$%# all of them @ pcb...

[quote=“Bilal1, post:808, topic:10872”]

its just a joke… he wont quit untill he gets kick out or thrown out. he is one of the biggest begharat of pakistan… yesterday i read a news about him that he says i wont quit cricket and i will continue to perform my duties as pak captain… #$%# him and #$%# all of them @ pcb…

[/quote]

He captained the side which thrashed the number 1 test side :o

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

/\ thats old story..... what happen after that.... they thrashed us in One day..

Yesterday T20 was an awsome treate.

^ take your words back Imran :P

Oh Gosh WTH. Dude they are really spanked hard by ausies.

I slept early last night after first innings. I didn't have any idea that they will show their "Okaat".

lol my blame is on manhoos Intikhab Alam and Javed Miandad. A day before they announced that Miandad will act as batting coach suring T20 worldcup and a debacle happened.

!@#$ team killed by aussies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,plllaaaaaakkkhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f****d up hard in the arses!

This is to inform you all, cricistan.com is showing Free true HD quality stream of Pakistan v India warm up match on 17th of September.

The stream will be provided by crickethd.net exclusively for cricistan members. For the rest of the tournament, cricistan members will be given 10% discount on the package.

Kindly favorite the following link and check back on the 17th, pls note this offer is valid for cricistan registered members only.

regards.

people are moving towards to mars and exploring even beyond than that and you people are still watching cricket? backward!!!!!

Alert! This is to inform you all Cricistan is once again going to show FREE Super HD stream of Pakistan v India T20 Match tomorrow (30th Sept) only for its registered members having 5 posts or more!

http://www.hdfooty.com/ is best link for watching Sky Sports HD stream without buffering issues.

Yesterday I enjoyed Pak vs South Africa match on this link.

[quote=“Imran, post:818, topic:10872”]

http://www.hdfooty.com/ is best link for watching Sky Sports HD stream without buffering issues.

Yesterday I enjoyed Pak vs South Africa match on this link.

[/quote]

thanks man, would be helpful for other matches in the tourny!

Pakistan Vs India

Very important match for pakistan. Do Pray for Pak Team Guys. It was Our nations prayers that we won against south africa the hard hitting match... That was an awesome match... So Pray for todays match guys...