Credit Card Payment Gateway for Pakistani audience?

Hi guys ... I have this website/blog under construction, and I need to install a credit card payment gateway for it ... PayPal is obviously out of the question for obvious reasons, so I need to know what other options I have ..

I have researched a little on this (also went through some older wired pakistan threads), and it seems I have 4 options:

--> Moneybookers

--> 2Checkout (2CO)

--> Alertpay/Payza

--> Plimus

From these, I've heard that 2CO requires an NTN number, which I don't have ... I really can't be bothered getting an NTN number for a small blog website .. It's just stupid ! Too much hassle ... Anyways, does 2CO still require this ?

Regarding Plimus, I've heard they require official 'company documents', etc .. Again, I don't have a 'company' setup as such, so I'm not sure if this is a practical option too ..

Moneybookers, I've heard has problems transferring money into Pakistani bank accounts .. Is this true ?

Alertpay/Payza, I haven't seen it being used a lot, and don't know much about it ..

So basically at this point I need some advice/options .... Of course, I will offer people an offline bank transfer method, but I still wanted an online payment method too ...

Hi all ... Would appreciate some replies here from those who have faced this or similar issues before ...

From what I have researched/encountered:

Payza also require company registration documents, and they have bad reputation too. (I had a personal account, I upgraded to Business account to accept CC, but can't verified due to required documents, closed my account)

Plimus (now BlueSnap) I applied for their services, they require company registration documents too.

Skrill: I am using (satisfied) their personal account, applied for business account was not accepted, I've heard they are not good for accepting US credit cards.

2CO: I've not heard they need NTN Number, only drawback is high fees, other than that hey are good. I would recommend this only.

Plimus is horrible. Absolutely horrible. Stay away from them. They now charge $75 per month for every account that has less than $2,500 per month in sales. They introduced this policy in the sneakiest way possible and a lot of people got stung by it.

there is no such online payment gateway in Pakistan which let local customers to buy and transfer funds to other end , these easypaisa moni and POS services are offline payment way useless total crap

wait for PayPal :D

PayPal will not be coming here anytime soon ... If they haven't come here for so many years, it's pointing to even keep your fingers crossed at this point :P

So which Gateway are people using in Pakistan .. There must be some option :( .. If I had to declare a 'company' for myself and get an NTN number, I don't even know where to start ?! .. Its just silly .. So I'm really try to find some other usable option ..

[quote=“ahmadka, post:6, topic:20395”]

PayPal will not be coming here anytime soon ... If they haven't come here for so many years, it's pointing to even keep your fingers crossed at this point :P

So which Gateway are people using in Pakistan .. There must be some option :( .. If I had to declare a 'company' for myself and get an NTN number, I don't even know where to start ?! .. Its just silly .. So I'm really try to find some other usable option ..

[/quote]

What are you looking to sell?

Google "credit card merchant account in pakistan".

[quote=“rokra, post:7, topic:20395”]

What are you looking to sell?

[/quote]

Some specialized electronics, providing import services, etc .. But all this is done at a very very small level, and not at a full commercial capacity at all .. Definitely no way near the volume which may warrant getting an NTN or forming a company ..

[quote="taru, post:8, topic:20395"]

Google "credit card merchant account in pakistan".

[/quote]

Don't you think I already tried that ? :)

IMO Internet Banking is best solution for you

Saw this during random browsing. JS Bank... interesting.

http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2013/Mar/27/euronet-pakistan-signs-agreement-with-js-bank-to-provide-mastercard-visa-gateway-services.html

one O is missing :P

I was at my bank today (United Bank Ltd., Fazl-ul-Haq Road, Islamabad) when the manager asked me if I knew anyone who'd be interested in an e-commerce gateway that UBL is offering. I suddenly remembered this thread and asked him for details. However, he himself was very sketchy on the topic and gave me the cell no. and email of the person to contact. Unfortunately, I didn't find any time today to call him.

From what the manager told me, it's a purely online gateway with no physical "card swiping" hardware and is ideal for accepting payments on the internet.

Thanks taru for pointing this out...

but it's very expensive for a start-up.

Annual Membership Fee: PKR 50,000 + FED (16%) = PKR 58,000/-
One Time Merchant Setup Fee: PKR 40,000 + FED (16%) = PKR 46,400/-
Discount Rate per Transaction: 3.50% + FED

https://www.ubldirect.com/corporate/ublgogreen.aspx

[quote=“RashidNQH, post:14, topic:20395”]

Thanks taru for pointing this out…

but it’s very expensive for a start-up.

Annual Membership Fee: PKR 50,000 + FED (16%) = PKR 58,000/-
One Time Merchant Setup Fee: PKR 40,000 + FED (16%) = PKR 46,400/-
Discount Rate per Transaction: 3.50% + FED

https://www.ubldirect.com/corporate/ublgogreen.aspx

[/quote]

When the manager mentioned the e-commerce gateway, I immediately asked him if he was referring to UBL’s GoGreen option. But he denied that and said it was a new offer and no info had yet been published on their website.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

okay, let's see when the info is out...

UBL Payment Gateway it's very hard to integrate PHP Website , i have done that possible a lot of my clients in pakistan running succesffuly

if any one want to Integrate UBL Payment Gateway in Magento or any PHP online store . i can help out easily ,e-commerce , Intgegaration with the Expert level Knowledge, Professionalism, reliability, quality and flexibility Excellent portfolio national and international combined with low prices.

contatc at : illahi@ymail.com or skype id: illahi_bux

Yes we Pakistani face lot of trouble due to no paypal. I use kuickpay for all my domestic payment collection and even for my daughter school fee, it works for me.