Creating paypal in Pakistan using my US based Visa Card?

Hello,

I am back in Pakistan and i have my credit card which is linked to my bank account in US (the bank of ameica)

I want to use paypal here in Pakistan and need to create an account. Can i use paypal by using my that american visa card? So guide me if i need to use a proxy to make an account or will it work without a proxy.

Thanks

^

i am using CC from Dubai and have been using paypal since 6 years without any problem just try to show them that you are using paypal as a business purpose by making your email with business name or sort of !!!!!! which you register your email with paypal

don't play with proxy sooner or later they will catch you be neat and clean from the beginning

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello,

I am back in Pakistan and i have my credit card which is linked to my bank account in US (the bank of ameica)

I want to use paypal here in Pakistan and need to create an account. Can i use paypal by using my that american visa card? So guide me if i need to use a proxy to make an account or will it work without a proxy.

Thanks

[/quote]

Paypal only allows one account per person so creating another account is out of the question. Paypal doesn’t support Pakistan anyway. Since you already have a legitimate US paypal account you should continue to use that. But you should verify it first and inform paypal that you will be accessing it from Pakistan. As part of the verification process you may be required to submit US proof of identification documents and US utility bills.