Creating Paypal account with UK PROXY? Will it work?

I have UK VPN and can i create a PayPal account with that? Will it work and i will be able to use it properly?

You need to have valid address and credit card!

i only need it to transfer amount through adsense into paypal. do i still need a credit card?

Adsense don't allow paypal out! As far as i know!

I aint using adsense, the service i am using allows paypal payouts, so will it work?!

No it will not work I have alot Experience with Paypal

If you create Account using Proxy they will Limit you

The simply Solution is make Account using your Real Pakistan IP but choose Other Country Like turkey ETC

understanding... ?

and never take big Payment in one transaction like 100 $ or 400 $ etc

dont make to much personal payments

if you manage the problems above ;)

you will enjoy paypal like Me :)

Ok but 100$ isnt much, what will they do if i make such transactions? Do you have alternatives to paypal?

well Look i just give you a Example..i Knw 100 $ is not that Much bro

i m talking About big transactions like 400-500-1000 $ understanding Bro ?

and they will Hold the Amount and Ask you for proof of address and Credit card Information

so its better you make Small transactions...I m using Paypal for more then 4 months now with my Real Ip

All working well

and I Open a USA bank from here and now i will get a Debit card then i will verifie Paypal :)

so Then Withdraw money :)

Don't do it. When you try to send the money (spend it online) your paypal account your account will be frozen. They will happily allow you to accept money into your paypal account but will freeze it the moment you try to spend it.

BTW ask the ad agency you want to receive money from whether they offer alternative payment methods. Most ad agencies will offer cheque or wire transfer as a payout option. Why take a risk with paypal when you can receive money via legitimate banking channels?

Alright thanks everyone, guess paypal isnt a good option.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Don’t do it. When you try to send the money (spend it online) your paypal account your account will be frozen. They will happily allow you to accept money into your paypal account but will freeze it the moment you try to spend it.
[/quote]

?? what you mean Spend it online ?

I spend online daily using Paypal never got my Account frozen