Create a common platform for Palestine

Hi all

I find more web developers in the forums. Can you guys coordinate and pitch for a website for Palestinians. The website shouldn't be another mourners blog. Please have all feautres that would increase communication between palestine state and outside world, learning opportunities etc

Hmmm interesting Idea. By the way I was looking at your blog and read a article http://supremepowerindia.blogspot.com/2009/01/in-search-of-qasab-journey-to-pakistan.html, Interesting how you portrait pakistan. :(

In this one too..........

http://supremepowerindia.blogspot.com/2008/12/pakistan-thrice-bitten-never-shy.html

Might be a bit critical .. but I swear nothing offensive. There are times you need to dig deep to flare up..

With a blog such as that of yours, featuring anything but intellect, I would refrain from suggesting anything to anyone. Your ideas will be received as flimsy - influenced by quickly perceived reputation. :)

yes, brilliant idea.

ps. we can also help you with a website that would increase communication between the dalits, christians, muslims, and other oppressed minorities of india to the outside world? hows that (;

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

yes, brilliant idea.

ps. we can also help you with a website that would increase communication between the dalits, christians, muslims, and other oppressed minorities of india to the outside world? hows that (;

[/quote]

+1 Especially about dalits.

Isn’t double standard and total hypocrisy that it’s OK to suppress and atrocities by state on Muslims of Gujarat and Kashmir because it’s Mother India but not in Palestine?

Why because Palestine is not part of India? What would be Uzair Hussein’s stance if Palestine was a part of India?

Hahahah sis i made a mistake posting his blog links here. lols He is on fire....;)

check his views about Pakistan (for them who haven't browsed his blog)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
Pakistan was defeated war after war by mighty Indian army, but they never refrained from misadventures. Since Pakistan cannot win a direct war, they indulged in proxy war against India. Pakistan's ISI trains tens of thousands of young insane Muslims into Jihad, which they innocently carry on Indian women and Children
[/quote]

hey Uzair you wanna my opinion. GTF out of here.

Closing thread and banning original poster. Although this forum management welcomes everyone with open arms, I think the inflammatory political content which this person is blatantly advertising is slanderous, offensive and will definitely be a major cause of controversy. Please don't come back since you obviously don't even have the decency (given you genuinely do 'swear nothing offensive') to refrain from throwing such distasteful content in other readers faces. We can do without people like you.

x2