Counter Strike servers?

Guys what Counter Strike servers do you use? Can you list them up so i can add them?

My friend just started a CS server too: Faizy.mine.nu

Same here.. i m also in search for some good servers...

Here r some servers that i found...

67.159.26.60:27015

66.90.87.10:27015

208.122.49.56:27015

all of them r good servers..post more guys

how do you guys play these games :D .. I WANA PLAY ALSO :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how do you guys play these games :D … I WANA PLAY ALSO :D
[/quote]

What do you mean :P … Just install Counter Strike, add up the IP’s we have listed in this thread and join those servers and play

Same here… i m also in search for some good servers…

Here r some servers that i found…

67.159.26.60:27015

66.90.87.10:27015

208.122.49.56:27015

all of them r good servers…post more guys

[/quote]

All of them with 200+ latency here =</p>

they are of no use. Worldcall servers rock.

only worldcall lahore servers are working i think and they also do not allow ppl from outside so that they are useless

if we have enough of cs players.. why not make one of our own and make it private?

i'll join :)

If you think its that easy to host a server :P go ahead do it, we will join. -_-

My friend has made a server and he has to keep his computer on 24/7. Its not easy to maintain a server.

^^lol i know thats why i said i'll join :P

My friend has made a server and he has to keep his computer on 24/7. Its not easy to maintain a server.
[/quote]

i can agree with u on that even though i dont maintain a game server its still hard to maintain a server in general

i can agree with u on that even though i dont maintain a game server its still hard to maintain a server in general

[/quote]

you are experienced enough now :)

Can someone share tips to play CS online (not cheats or hacks).I hardly manage to kill the opponents..

Can someone share tips to play CS online (not cheats or hacks).I hardly manage to kill the opponents…
[/quote]

Practice my friend and give it time. I started playing CS between 1st and 5th Sep when I joined this company where I am at the moment hehe!

There were like 6-7 players here and we all used to play daily on LAN. As you can guess I was the rookie and had a hard time killing even one. But I practiced a lot, played a lot, then I started playing online on MAXCOM, WC, MBL and now my office friends don’t stand a chance :). Trust me now I beat them easily and my game has way improved although they have been all playing before me but now they accept me as their boss in CS.

Initially you will have hard time coping with the pace of the game because it is very fast. But once you get used to it, it will come easily. Like Rambo said in latest film "when pushed, killing’s as easy as breathing"

Also mind you, you cannot be champ of all maps. I mean in some maps you will excel and in some you won’t. Number of users also matters a lot. For example you may be a good player among 4-5 players but when you play on a full server with 30 users then you may think that all your practice and game till now was nothing.

By the way has anyone seen CS match between Pakistan and India when one of our best team from Lahore went to India!?

Pakistan was beaten comprehensively :D although we did beat them earlier in another tournament.

I have the videos if anyone wants.

[Removed for using CAPS]

Can someone tell me how to make a counter strike server so that my friends can join it and we can play ?

Can someone tell me how to make a counter strike server so that my friends can join it and we can play ?
[/quote]

Forward the ports which a cs server uses, then make a dedicated server. and give your friends you internet ip. You join by giving your local ip.

But it would lag too much, what i have noticed is that PTCL’s upload latency keeps jumping from 50-500 ms

I am playing with the rates thesedays, i almost got a lag free server the other day :confused: but i forgot what rates i was using

Can you give me like a tutorial or something on how to do that? and what ports to forward ?

here's the list of ports you need to forward.

http://server.counter-strike.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-21947.html

After that run hlds.exe (found on your main cs directory) and start a server by selecting all the settings. Start the server on the default port i.e. 27015. If you change it make sure you forwrd that port too.

Then give your external ip to your friends or just wait for people to join you. You can join by giving your internal ip.

But still it will LAG LIKE HELL, mainly because we have not given the optimum rates, read these and try finding the optimum rates, there are tons of more articles out there. So if you get a lag free server then feel free to post what rates you used ;)

http://nokitel.co.uk/about/optimize-counter-strike-16-rates/

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=108

http://www.mail-archive.com/hlds@list.valvesoftware.com/msg24795.html