Counter-Strike 1.6 Servers List [PAKISTAN]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Do they still got sXe?.

Oh and btw u should remove the Lordz-Z0ne one :P its been dead for quite a long time now

[/quote]

fellow being never mind ;

may be they will start their server soon !

Yeah =3 btw wateen still have sXe on their servers?

Yeah =3 btw wateen still have sXe on their servers?
[/quote]

Yeh, they are still using sXe injected on their server.

Thanks.Btw XTR3M3-3V0 how did u change the background of your Counter strike 1.6 main menu?

Mine doesnt look like this

Thanks.Btw XTR3M3-3V0 how did u change the background of your Counter strike 1.6 main menu?

Mine doesnt look like this

[/quote]

mate its a modified version of cs 1.6 by our community ; XTREME-CSTRIKE. My friend who is in Germany has modified this game ! :)

although u can get lot many background pictures from cs stuffz site …

It sure has lots of stuff..But its Russian =(

@D3solat0r

got my reply?

It sure has lots of stuff…But its Russian =(
[/quote]

yup !

but u can tell me what u want i can provide u that ! :)

@TechMan:

yup ^^ thanks for it =)

@XTR3M3:

hmm let me know what does it have xD

@XTR3M3:

hmm let me know what does it have xD

[/quote]

we have 5 servers + game + modified windows xp sp3 xtcs edition + modifications & discussions …

WHOAA almost all of em are DEAD!.Except 1 micronet one..Tsk poor :(

Anybody played on BrainNet CS Zombie server? I played it the first time day before yesterday and it was PURE FUN!!! :D

I really liked it!

It goes something like this.....at the start of map both CTs and Ts are in same team i.e. CT.....one of the player will turn into Zombie after bioscan results says that he/she is infected. The screen will flash....INFECTION HAS SPREAD (or something like that) and then every one has to run for their life lol

If zombie touches anyone, he/she will also turn into zombie....so zombie's job is to touch every one while CTs and Ts will need to kill them to win the round. But it is not easy to kill a zombie as it has more health and they automatically heal themselves if not under fire. Although if you have taken a good position then they don't stand a chance.

And there are the usual sound effects like "aaaahhh"...."kill meeeeee".... lol which adds to the fun.

Anybody played on BrainNet CS Zombie server? I played it the first time day before yesterday and it was PURE FUN!!! :D

I really liked it!

It goes something like this…at the start of map both CTs and Ts are in same team i.e. CT…one of the player will turn into Zombie after bioscan results says that he/she is infected. The screen will flash…INFECTION HAS SPREAD (or something like that) and then every one has to run for their life lol

If zombie touches anyone, he/she will also turn into zombie…so zombie’s job is to touch every one while CTs and Ts will need to kill them to win the round. But it is not easy to kill a zombie as it has more health and they automatically heal themselves if not under fire. Although if you have taken a good position then they don’t stand a chance.

And there are the usual sound effects like “aaaahhh”…“kill meeeeee”… lol which adds to the fun.

[/quote]

CS source or cs 1.6 ?

zombie server i think is for source but i played it suks fun for lil time is good but its boring, 2ndly in source gun mode / level mode is good playing over all source is good but will take a long time to replace 1.6 :)

I played on CS 1.6

cs 1.6 rulzzzz.... :)

can anyone tell me the IP of BrainNet Zombie Server?

I cannot retrieve all Pakistani servers in the list and neither anyone is able to see my server in the list. All i see are the brainnet servers however at the same time there are other servers online as aqeelz server and gamer server etcz. I am currently using ptcl before this i was using ldn and i got no such problem and my server also worked fine. Plz HELP :( :'(

Can anyone help in thiz

Brainnet Gaming Deathmatch Server

203.128.6.231:27015

Brainnet Gaming Soccer Server

203.128.6.231:27017

Brainnet Gaming Zombie Server

203.128.6.150:27016

Brainnet Gaming Normal Server

203.128.6.231:27016

Brainnet Gaming SuperHero Server

203.128.6.150:27017

Need any help regarding counter strike 1.6 contact at t_sam181618@hotmail.com

Salam everyone

i want to play CS on wateen servers....please guide me which CS version and which exact sxe injected software is needed to play online

em really annoyed of the errors i get when try to connect to the server...it says sxe injected required.....again n again instead installed many times...please help me :( i want to play na