Counter-Strike 1.6 Servers List [PAKISTAN]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ah i see, thanks for the reply.

[/quote]

np mate :)

Non of the wateen servers are working, any special reason?, time 12.02 AM and its Tuesday November 11 2008.

Yup! Wateen servers not working!

@ewolf

can u please tell me some working servers except wateen ones. Actually none of the servers mentioned in this thread are working for me....m using PTCL 512K

i dont know why these servers are not working at all !

I dont think that they have changed their server IPs .....

For others servers which are not working it means those servers have some timings on them !

Right now only 6 servers are officially running !

can you please mention those officially working servers? and are they working 24 hours?

Thnx

can you please mention those officially working servers? and are they working 24 hours?

Thnx

[/quote]

see on 1st page my 1st post !

I think there is a time for every server ; but few of them are ONLINE for 24 hrs including WATEENS but dont know what happened to them !

try to check back soon !

Oh man!.This sucks :/ BrainNet also embedded the sXe on their server @_@.And sXe doesnt work with me!.RAWR and LDN server is dead most of the time except after 7 PM or so =)

y sxe is not working for u ?

Its been 3 days now, none of the wateen CS servers are working plus the site http://games.wateen.com/ isn't working either.

Its been 3 days now, none of the wateen CS servers are working plus the site http://games.wateen.com/ isn’t working either.
[/quote]

may be they are updating their servers !

y sxe is not working for u ?
[/quote]

Dunno it just exists the game @__@.Quite boring aint it

Dunno it just exists the game @__@.Quite boring aint it

[/quote]

hey today i saw u but dont no on which server !

sorry i dont remember that !

may ne on multinet !

============================================================================

if it’s exiting the game then may be problem with game !

Yeah it was on multinet ^^ i saw u in the spec area...Other that multinet i am mostly on LDN =D.U can catch me on mulinet tmmorow too =)

Yeah it was on multinet ^^ i saw u in the spec area…Other that multinet i am mostly on LDN =D.U can catch me on mulinet tmmorow too =)
[/quote]

yo man … lets see .

Woot atlast!.BrainNet removed sXe again =3 due to low popularity of their server with sXe haha :D

Woot atlast!.BrainNet removed sXe again =3 due to low popularity of their server with sXe haha :D
[/quote]

ahan … :)

Are all wateen cs servers up? I only have like Sandbox 1 and 3 on.

2 , 4 , 5 still off

Do they still got sXe?.

Oh and btw u should remove the Lordz-Z0ne one :P its been dead for quite a long time now