Counter-Strike 1.6 Servers List [PAKISTAN]

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is it still 1999?
[/quote]

may be but not mine one ; i will post that one ASAP ! :)

HEy GuyZ Join MY Server On Internet Server Name:5 MP - | Gaming Karachi Pakistan

IP:10.115.13.166:27015

thanx

LINKdotNET Counter Strike 1.6 Beta Server ..

202.154.224.180:27015

LINKdotNET Counter Strike 1.6 Beta Server …

202.154.224.180:27015

[/quote]

Gettin good ping on the server.

Freeze time needs to be removed and why is the ranking disabled.

Gettin good ping on the server.

Freeze time needs to be removed and why is the ranking disabled.

[/quote]

as i written its beta server , at the moment we are chking ping issue if there are what ping you are getting and which connection you have of which company ?

I am usin Ldn and got a avg of 60 to 70 ping when around 6 or 7 were playing though the weird thing is i get better pings when i play on brain net server.

HEy GuyZ Join MY Server On Internet Server Name:5 MP - | Gaming Karachi Pakistan

IP:10.115.13.166:27015

thanx

[/quote]

are you using wateen?

Whats The Cheats & Hacks Do While Playing CS ?

[/quote]

no cheats ; plz!

CHANGE LOG :

2 More Servers Added !

[/quote]

Actually IF Counter Strike Server has no means to prevent cheating softwares then players use them which lets them for instance shoot through walls or move their cursor faster or aim more accurately then others and so on, So in order to prevent cheating Wateen Servers are using sXe Injected (Visit my blog to read more about sXe Injected) . With sXe Injected installed it prevents (to some extent) players from executing cheating softwares. sXe Injected is a client/Server software, i.e you have to have the SAME version (as the counter strike server is running) of sXe Injected software on your side aswell.

To download the latest version of sXe Injected you can visit my blog and get the latest version of sXe Injected for both Windows and Linux.

Actually IF Counter Strike Server has no means to prevent cheating softwares then players use them which lets them for instance shoot through walls or move their cursor faster or aim more accurately then others and so on, So in order to prevent cheating Wateen Servers are using sXe Injected (Visit my blog to read more about sXe Injected) . With sXe Injected installed it prevents (to some extent) players from executing cheating softwares. sXe Injected is a client/Server software, i.e you have to have the SAME version (as the counter strike server is running) of sXe Injected software on your side aswell.

To download the latest version of sXe Injected you can visit my blog and get the latest version of sXe Injected for both Windows and Linux.

[/quote]

ahan serious player !

change log :

One more server added !

i like games

i like games
[/quote]

me too ;)

i like games
[/quote]

me too :D

[/quote]

ok…i have a few questions regarding wateen gaming servers.

1. Who gets to host the games? Wateen Officials or any wateen user can host the games?

2.Howcome according to (games.wateen.com) the gaming service is a paid one, whereas i can log onto any wateen server and I’m not a paid member or anything. (below is taken from FAQ page of games.wateen.com).

"“Q. Why does Wateen charge to play on its game servers?

A. Because Wateen’s gaming servers are not just mean for free-for-all play. They are part of a gaming service designed to cater to the needs of the avid gamer by providing a platform to prove yourself competitively while competing for rewards and much more importantly…bragging rights.”""

3. If any wateen user can host games on their own private servers then will the game bandwidth be included in the monthly package limit?

thanks

ok…i have a few questions regarding wateen gaming servers.

1. Who gets to host the games? Wateen Officials or any wateen user can host the games?

2.Howcome according to (games.wateen.com) the gaming service is a paid one, whereas i can log onto any wateen server and I’m not a paid member or anything. (below is taken from FAQ page of games.wateen.com).

"“Q. Why does Wateen charge to play on its game servers?

A. Because Wateen’s gaming servers are not just mean for free-for-all play. They are part of a gaming service designed to cater to the needs of the avid gamer by providing a platform to prove yourself competitively while competing for rewards and much more importantly…bragging rights.”""

3. If any wateen user can host games on their own private servers then will the game bandwidth be included in the monthly package limit?

thanks

[/quote]

hmm… typically hard questions !

Well, I am not a Wateen user but a PTCL user so,

1. may WATEEN officially is looking out their servers b/c its the matter of privacy !

2. Good question - I mostly used to play on Wateen Servers & have no problem while playing up there but few gamers reported that they are unable to play on WATEEN servers.So, I think that there typical settings on servers regarding players !

3. Sorry not sure about that but I think that YES !

hmm… typically hard questions…I think that YES !

[/quote]

ah i see, thanks for the reply.