Counter Strike 1.6 Help

Hi, I feel like a total noob saying this but I havent played CS since the 1.3 version where you could just create a game and others on the LAN could join you. I need help with the 1.6 version. I have two computers and want to play on LAN. I have a wireless router. I know you can create a server on one computer but then im unable to play on the computer on which the server is set up. Is it possible to play against each other on lan along with bots using just two computers?

yes it is possible and the setup is very easy . but i dont about Wireless Router Config. i think there is some problem in your wireless connection . btw check your all Firewall (window/extended) settings and remember to OFF it or allow Counter Strike exe File from them.

i think he was talking about an HLDS

but mate instead of creating a dedicated server you should just create a simple server from inside the game and tell your brother/friend to connect

I did... and it didnt work... When I create a dedicated server, he can connect but obviously not me coz its on my laptop

Salam everyone

i want to play CS on wateen servers....please guide me which CS version and which exact sxe injected software is needed to play online

em really annoyed of the errors i get when try to connect to the server...it says sxe injected required.....again n again instead installed many times...please help me :( i want to play na

hey you can play on the dedicated server you created on your own computer... after starting the hlds you just start the hl.exe and connect to your own ip

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Salam everyone

i want to play CS on wateen servers…please guide me which CS version and which exact sxe injected software is needed to play online

em really annoyed of the errors i get when try to connect to the server…it says sxe injected required…again n again instead installed many times…please help me :( i want to play na

[/quote]

Goto sxe-injected.com and download the latest version of sxe injected

Hi, I feel like a total noob saying this but I havent played CS since the 1.3 version where you could just create a game and others on the LAN could join you. I need help with the 1.6 version. I have two computers and want to play on LAN. I have a wireless router. I know you can create a server on one computer but then im unable to play on the computer on which the server is set up. Is it possible to play against each other on lan along with bots using just two computers?
[/quote]

can you explain wat u want ?

Salam everyone

i want to play CS on wateen servers…please guide me which CS version and which exact sxe injected software is needed to play online

em really annoyed of the errors i get when try to connect to the server…it says sxe injected required…again n again instead installed many times…please help me :( i want to play na

[/quote]

did you run “sxe-injected” after installation?

and yeah sxe suxx.