Corrupt video repairer?

Hi, today i was gone to picnic & took many photos & recorded many videos with my cellphone, unfortunately my cellphone is bugging from some time, most of the time ( about 60%), after recording a video, when i try to save the recorded video, it just shows a error like "video corrupt" & then shows the viewfinder screen.

The files are available in my memory card (just like normar video files (size, format, etc)), but cannot be played on ANY video player (including my phone's video player).

So basically, i dont want to lose those videos, i want a software or even a website which repairs 3gp & mp4 video files.

This is an example: http://download.cnet.com/Video-Repairer/3000-13631_4-10473519.html, unfortunately this software doesn't support 3gp & mp4 formats.

Please help!

One more thing!

Dont tell me to convert the videos into any other video format, cause i have already tried that, it aint working.

Copy all your vedios to PC and then try to open it.

And try to search the format on internet.

Which softwares did you use for conversion?

I use these:

Klite conversion pack

Tubesucker

xiliasoft

Try different settings. If it still doesn't work then extract its audio, and then try it. If the audio doesn't work, then say goodbye to all these vids.

@defury Thanks for the suggestions

I have deleted those corrupt video files long ago, i had tried to convert with Total video converter, Magic Video Converter & some other video converters, but none worked (the software couldn't even open those files), i even tried to repair manually but failed, anyway I've updated my phone's software & it is recording fine now.

Sorry for late reply. :(