Corrupt ms word file

how to recover corupt word file.when i want to open it can't open or open with strange text like squers,rectangles etc.

I faced the same problem about 6 months back. All my precious documents including my CV and other important catalogues were all lost. :(

At that time there was no antivirus software installed on my PC... it was seriously a big mistake. After encountering this situation i installed Kaspersky antivirus to solve the problem, but the antiviruss was not able to resolve the problem. Even after a complete installation of a new windows, the problem remained persistent. :/

In the end I just lost all those documents and had to build them from the scratch again. I m afraid that IMO nothing can be done about it... once a word document gets corrupt nothing can bring it back, cuz in my case even a new windows installation was not enough to overcome the problem, though the newly(After new installation) created word files worked just fine.

^ Yes, Same thing happened with me few months ago with no solution.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how to recover corupt word file.when i want to open it can’t open or open with strange text like squers,rectangles etc.
[/quote]

I have many ms word files on my PC. One day I lost all of them I was very upset. Only this morning I by chance found out a proper solution. This tool solved my trouble for some minutes and I believed that it is able to help with every complicated situation - docx damage repair.

try to open it with google documents. It may work.