CopyRight Violation

I have heard from someone that Pakistan has not approved any bill from prosecution from abroad in any case of copyright materials. I just want to make sure that almost every one is using pirate softwares ebooks etc. So will they have any danger if they are living in Pakistan?

no.. you should be fine.. :P

I think this is the biggest advantage of living in Pakistan :P

I mean if the vendor of software report a copyright violation case in US or somewhere . (internet softwares.)

Or if US goverment took action on violation of copyright :(

Alhamdulillah i have licensed software, just asking for knowledge cause everyone here is piratebay :D

^ Only if we have huge bandwidth pipe..... man

^We apparently do ..... WIMAX..... :(

(^ Only if we have huge bandwidth pipe..... man)

What do you mean by this ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I have heard from someone that Pakistan has not approved any bill from prosecution from abroad in any case of copyright materials. I just want to make sure that almost every one is using pirate softwares ebooks etc. So will they have any danger if they are living in Pakistan?
[/quote]

are you trying to be funny? anyone with half the brain knows there is zero enforcement of copyright laws even if such laws exists.

for starter 70% of pakistani present parliament is holding fake degrees, so as a matter of fact those 70% are in direct copyright violations of the design of real degrees of given university since those fake degrees are made to appear as real one by stealing design, color, style of seal and signature of real ones…

Wow, really Kamran !!!!

Actually man what i mean is this.

If you use some software (pirated copy) and the vendor of the software from USA files a case on you on using copyright material.

no ones gonna know..n nothings gonna happen....this thing is now 2decades old. For instance if you get caught...will they come all the way from states and take you back home and trial you...and such copyright infringement is also common in states too. not as much as its here.