Cooler Master Elite 332 Case Window mod (done by me...finally :D )

Awr8 guys finally managed to get off my Ass and do this mod....it took a lotta hard work and dedication...but in the end...DAMN its totally worth it :cool:

i used a glass sheet instead of acryllic...had both but glass seemed soo much more clearer and see through....

and used rubber lining on the side to give it a neat and sexy look... :D

and guys using glass sheet and rubber really reduced the overall noise of the pc...now its damn quite...

and yes it was damn hard for me acccepting the fact that i was loosing i side fan slot...but luckily the temps havent budged a bit thanks to the yate loons :rolleyes:

ok so here are the HQ pics....

and the close up of the inside....SEXY right?

and here is the edge of the window(took a lotta hard work to get the rounded edges...But totally worth it !!!

AND finally here is my brand new Hec ZEPHYR 750W psu with chrome reflective finish...seriosuly it so DAMN SAXX

So dudes lemme know how ya liked the mod....seriously awaiting the comments...

very nice crafty work but watch out for the high temperature in summer.

Awesome man!

You rocked the box. It'is looking so cool. When are you throwing LAN party? :D

P.S. Can you please post thumbnails with clickable (to open full image) because images are cropped and I have to copy/paste their location to see the full image but then I am mix with your comments on each image).

This casing is not best for serious users

sorry man will do thumbs next time...or direct me now how to and ill do it...i know what ure saying and it sucks...sorry

and thanks for the nice ass comments...and im not at all worried about the temps...cant u see the the humongous cooler there(the bESt of the best)...and the case fans...it not gonna be in direct sunlight so the glass is not a prob...or is it?

and asif...what do u mean serious users? mein tume joker lagta hun ? lol modding is a hobby of mine...have done a lot of mods for friend and my ownself...

on request i can show u guys all of them...

Hey Shajeel, excellent work. Although aren't cases with the same designs already availbe in coolermaster ?

Great job and we'd all love to see your other work.

@ shajeel

I have another suggestion for you. The number of Pakistani people is very low who do modding for themselves and for others too. Let alone, their presence on web.

I suggest that you can create a web-site. Select any cheap Pakistani hosting service (that take couple of thousand rupees for a year with PHP+MySQL etc.) with reasonable web-space and bandwidth.

On the web-site you can post your experiences and all the photos of your modding and modding you did for your friends.

It will be awesome so that world will know that even we Pakistani take modding seriously :D

What do you think? If you start this web-site then we may help you from time-to-time.

yaar i was seriously thinking of doing...but i currently have no experienc ewhatsoever web site creation...gonna ask my cousin....maybe he can help me out...:D will update u guys for sure...

regards...and abbas..kindly tell which casing are u talking about...ther is no casing of CM in pak with a side windoe...that above is not open casing its a window...

+ 1 to the website idea. It would be great to see more people like you out there.

The casing I was talking about is HAF932.

http://www.coolermaster.com/products/product.php?language=en&act=detail&tbcate=17&id=5363

It's available at Galaxy for 13 k. I remembered because I really liked it.

:D

Nice Work bhaeee!

::Thumbs Up::

thanks a lot guys this makes the hard work worth it....cause modding is a spectator sport :D...and abbas ye tou dekho ke i got this casing for Rs3800 and made it identical to a RS 13000 casing...

if anyone in lahore wants to get his case modded...my services are available at justified prices cause this is hard work...lemme know

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

thanks a lot guys this makes the hard work worth it…cause modding is a spectator sport :D…and abbas ye tou dekho ke i got this casing for Rs3800 and made it identical to a RS 13000 casing…

if anyone in lahore wants to get his case modded…my services are available at justified prices cause this is hard work…lemme know

[/quote]

I also want my casing to be modded like this…but I live in Karachi! :(

Like I said Shajeel good work ! And very cost effective too. Perhaps I'll get one done from you soon !

awr8 dude looking forward to it :D

ok dudes u guys said to make a site...and i did...nothings posted here but the page is up and running :D

check it out...

www.moddingfreaks.tk

^ That's a start.

Now put your articles (how you do it, I mean your experiences) with images of modding.

Waiting for your first modding article and related images :)

i wish u were in karachi...i would have used ur service....gr8 job

i was thinking...agar yeh kaam koi glass works wala bhi kar sakta hai?? i have a glass shop in my area..those ppl work with glass n stuff.....

so if i take the side panel of my casing to the shop n show them these pics above..he mite be able to do it i think??