Converting movies to watch on mobile

Its so hard without electricity in the middle of the night specially when you cant sleep in the night.

I just thought i should put some movies in my mobile and watch them when the lights go out. Wont be much, but i am sure would be much better then lying on your bed in the dark doing nothing.

Has someone converted full length movies for mobile phones? Which software do you guys recommend.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Its so hard without electricity in the middle of the night specially when you cant sleep in the night.

I just thought i should put some movies in my mobile and watch them when the lights go out. Wont be much, but i am sure would be much better then lying on your bed in the dark doing nothing.

Has someone converted full length movies for mobile phones? Which software do you guys recommend.

[/quote]

i havent done it personally but i m sure it can be done using either Media Convertor or Super in windows

I just dont want to waste 2 hours converting a movie and then finding out that the audio syncs out after half an hour :/

Well i dont think it will be fun on a Mobile???

If you're serious about this and if money isnt an issue why dont you buy a PSP or an Apple Ipod ? You'll have a much bigger screen and much bigger sound quality not to mention you will have lots of storage capacity too so you can just put maybe episodes of your favroite TV show on your PSP/Ipod and watch it when the light is gone.

Plus ofcourse thats not the only feature they'll have there'd be tons of other features with it too.

Well i dont think it will be fun on a Mobile???

If you’re serious about this and if money isnt an issue why dont you buy a PSP or an Apple Ipod ? You’ll have a much bigger screen and much bigger sound quality not to mention you will have lots of storage capacity too so you can just put maybe episodes of your favroite TV show on your PSP/Ipod and watch it when the light is gone.

Plus ofcourse thats not the only feature they’ll have there’d be tons of other features with it too.

[/quote]

well its not that bad, n95 8GB. 2.8 inches screen

i am in search for a converter too, tried xilisoft and powervideo converters, no luck.

will try #1 video converter tomorrowz.

ahh people, preconverted movies are available on cds in the local market for 25 rs,,just be careful and see that your mobile supports the software they are compressed to. just hook up mobile to computer and transfer the movies to mobile psp, china psp whatever,

i love pakistan :)

Total Video Converter.

It has the option to convert video files to mobile video format (3gpp, mp4).

do you have symbian mobile if yes get smart movie it also has a good converter

do you have symbian mobile if yes get smart movie it also has a good converter
[/quote]

doesnt convert the dvd, gives error to me.

doesnt convert the dvd, gives error to me.

[/quote]

my favourite is TMPGEnc express