Converting 720p files to normal file?

I download TV shows alot, now that i have a 22inch LCD i'll be downloading 720p files because they look pretty good and sharp.. The normal files look a bit blurry when on full screen. So basically what i want is to download a 720p video file, watch it and then save it after watching it as a normal file because 720p files take alot of space. Is this possible? What software i need for this ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I download TV shows alot, now that i have a 22inch LCD i’ll be downloading 720p files because they look pretty good and sharp… The normal files look a bit blurry when on full screen. So basically what i want is to download a 720p video file, watch it and then save it after watching it as a normal file because 720p files take alot of space. Is this possible? What software i need for this ?
[/quote]

well ala mode i am myself a ripper and i m doing ripping of same HD DVD movies and make them round about 300-400MB movies, like 720p 4.50GB IronMan i made it 400MB , size difference you can see and this 400 MB movie is almost same as 700MB DVDRip , if you want me to give you the link i can provide you , here is the site where my exlusive movies are posted you can see the reult there,

and for this i use MEGUI its a bit easy but complex ripping procedure :)

here are the links,

www.funkytype.com (movies section)

wow DJNOMI you buy your own bluray movies?

thankyou very much actually its very hectic job :D

almost 5-6 hrs , it take to rip a one movie rather its a HD DVD (normally 1.5 GB) or its a 720p or 1080p bluray :)

well actuary i dont buy bluray i download them , when ever i go to headoffice i download around 30-50GB data within 8 hrs :)

last time i downloaded Titanic 720p Bluray which was 8GB , and hulk 720p ( which was unscaled version i come to know later) but size was 4.05GB , so simply me and my bro are doing this from a quite long time , and basic concept behind this was that low sized quality movies and specially for those palz those have limited bandwidth or slow internet speed ,

NOTE: this is actually not our idea the pioneer was ADZ who thought about this concept and many followed them and we are also on that track , so today again downloading some classic stuff which will be ripped and upload soon on the above given links :)

plz support us by downloading :)

and yes coming back to topic alamod plz see these links for conversion it might help you.

http://www.digital-digest.com/articles/MeGUI_H.264_Conversion_Guide_page1.html

in that site you can see other conversion methods too i hope it may help you :)

I download TV shows alot, now that i have a 22inch LCD i’ll be downloading 720p files because they look pretty good and sharp… The normal files look a bit blurry when on full screen. So basically what i want is to download a 720p video file, watch it and then save it after watching it as a normal file because 720p files take alot of space. Is this possible? What software i need for this ?
[/quote]

and that is the right answer to your request :)

here you go…

HDDVD to DVD converter

http://hd-bb.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=77

Excellent work djnomi ..really awesome work.

djnomi whatever u do plz always post links at MU. i my self and i've seen alot others having "same ip" problem. also salmanzafer is your brother??????

djnomi whatever u do plz always post links at MU. i my self and i’ve seen alot others having “same ip” problem. also salmanzafer is your brother???
[/quote]

i always post MU links too , and yeah he is my elder bro :)

Please try to upload "Beast of War",I saw that movie back in 88 ..I didn't find that movie anywhere .. :(

@DJNOMI :D you download and upload movies from LDN office while the customers of LDN face bandwidth shortages. Awsome Dude Awsome!

as a matter of fact its just not you, most of the staff of LDN does that (someone i know has been to LDN headoffice or something an he saw people downloading movies and stuff)

Cool site DJNOMI.....lot's of movies to download.....I am currently downloading Indiana Jones....then Unforgiven is next! :D

Thanks alot Djnomi for the link im trying it right now.

Btw, i didnt get what you do nomi? I mean you download movies and then make them smaller? with the same quality? I dont really know what ripping means :)

I just downloaded Indiana Jones. Awesome quality for a 400 MB movie!!!

@DJNOMI :D you download and upload movies from LDN office while the customers of LDN face bandwidth shortages. Awsome Dude Awsome!

as a matter of fact its just not you, most of the staff of LDN does that (someone i know has been to LDN headoffice or something an he saw people downloading movies and stuff)

[/quote]

saad its not the case , most of my uploads are from my whome at home i have 1 MB PTCL eher i have 110avg download and 40-50k avg upload so uploading a 400MB movie takes around 2-3hrs :)

so i said its very hectic job :)

I just downloaded Indiana Jones. Awesome quality for a 400 MB movie!!!
[/quote]

thanx TechMan you will surely like others too :) we have more then 100+ Movies index and i m going to post in a day

Around the World in 80 Days

Clover field

GodZilla

Thanks alot Djnomi for the link im trying it right now.

Btw, i didnt get what you do nomi? I mean you download movies and then make them smaller? with the same quality? I dont really know what ripping means :)

[/quote]

well alamode actually ripping is in simple terms you can say you rip the original thing according to your choice , like as i told you that using a software i can make a 8GB , 4.50 GB or 1.50 GB in 300-600MB movies normally.

the 300 movie project basically works on simple one rule in which if movie duration is

30 Mints = 100MB

60 Mints = 200MB

90 Mints = 300MB

and so on so the size of ripped movie based on the duration / length of the movie :)

Thanks DJNOMI.

Can you please guide me a good ripping/encoding guide ?

well alamode actually ripping is in simple terms you can say you rip the original thing according to your choice , like as i told you that using a software i can make a 8GB , 4.50 GB or 1.50 GB in 300-600MB movies normally.

the 300 movie project basically works on simple one rule in which if movie duration is

30 Mints = 100MB

60 Mints = 200MB

90 Mints = 300MB

and so on so the size of ripped movie based on the duration / length of the movie :)

[/quote]

And the quality ?

You can easily rip a DVD to 700 MB, 350 MB, 1400 MB (divided into two) etc Files (called CDs for example a 700 MB rip is called 1 CD rip and 1400 is called 2 Cd rip) using AutoGK (its pretty good)

This will create the same kind of avi files that you download off torrents