Controlling vehicles over GPRS

Hello there.

Dunno if this is right thread to write to.

I'd like to ask you about solution for controlling cars over gprs. Here's the thing:

A person owns a 10 cars and want to unlock/lock any or all of them. And if anyone open the car door on any of a cars, it will show up on a computer. This solution should be made over GPRS, each car will have one "GPRS gate" with SIM card configured for GPRS and will communicate with a server - computer. Client then will just open a webbrowser for example. I heard about this somewhere, that someone made it (I googled it), but hell I can't find it anymore. Is anyone of you people familiar with this?

Thanx.

listened somewhere or even read in SPIDER ...

but forget ... i think its available in karachi

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello there.

Dunno if this is right thread to write to.

I’d like to ask you about solution for controlling cars over gprs. Here’s the thing:

A person owns a 10 cars and want to unlock/lock any or all of them. And if anyone open the car door on any of a cars, it will show up on a computer. This solution should be made over GPRS, each car will have one “GPRS gate” with SIM card configured for GPRS and will communicate with a server - computer. Client then will just open a webbrowser for example. I heard about this somewhere, that someone made it (I googled it), but hell I can’t find it anymore. Is anyone of you people familiar with this?

Thanx.

[/quote]

Hey dat iz cool i wonder if its available in pakistan…=D

Plz anyone tells me how can i enhance my speed of gprs

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Plz anyone tells me how can i enhance my speed of gprs
[/quote]

Plz post relevant to topic…

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for..but it is close, you get notified on your cellphone through a Text msg if someone tries to open your car. Here's the website to the Company;

http://uss.com.pk/car-security.htm

so if someone steals a mobile means he stole 10 cars owned by that person????

i can provide u the solution. contact me on

hihaseeb [At] Gm41l. dot k0m