Connecting TV to pc

Guys i've connected my sony wega tv to my pc through composite cable from gecube radeon 9600pro. Now display is coming on tv but it's a bit blurry i can't read the text. Videos seem fine but due to blurriness reading is a huge problem. Is there any solution???

Yes You need a pc to tv convertor box...some tv has RGB system in that case you dont need any convertor

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Yes You need a pc to tv convertor box…some tv has RGB system in that case you dont need any convertor
[/quote]

What’s that??? secondly i don’t hav any problem with colors, the colors are perfect but the picture is just a little bit blurry or something.

try playing around with ur resolution and refresh rate a bit. I too have seen this blurry text on lcd tvs. dont know the exact solution

You cant read text as clearly as on a monitor. The reason that there are less horizontal lines in a tv as compared to a monitor.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You cant read text as clearly as on a monitor. The reason that there are less horizontal lines in a tv as compared to a monitor.
[/quote]

ya it looks crippled

yup u ppl r right the same crippling is happening with it. Anyway thanx all of you ppl now i can leave the tv thing coz it aint gonna work.

i think sony wega has a S-VIDEO in.... so try hoking it up via S-VIDEO cable i think the quality will improve...... and even if it doesnt then look if your tv has RGB in it consist of three pins with RED GREEN and BLUE tags on it. if ur tv hav tht, then u can get VGA-to-RGB cable then connect ur tv with it.....