Connect Communications users

you mean i better go with ptcl ? and you're right that ptcl never effected by electricity.. i hardly face any issue in 2 years with ptcl

please someone help me with setup of wifi with connect red...

I have tried everything plz tell my the setting for wifi connect red ??

Yes stuck with PTCL or take Connect as BACKUP as enjoy dodear movies section over it.

[quote=“thepain_5000, post:1962, topic:336”]

please someone help me with setup of wifi with connect red…

I have tried everything plz tell my the setting for wifi connect red ??

[/quote]

I have email them with my userid and wifi route model and they have send me the setting over it. support@connect.net.pk

HELP ME

yar dodear kay user plz mjhe dc++ ka hub chahye dodear walon ka............ 1 week se dhond rha hun koi help kar day

Guys I was using Connect couple of years ago but they didn't allow to use internet on multiple PCs with wi-fi router. Thats why I switched to Wateen. But from the above post, it seems it is possible now. Do they charge extra for it? I seriously want to switch back to Connect mainly because of electricity problem. Wateen device won't work until I buy a UPS. However, connect internet keeps working even in loadshedding hours as our area distributor is using UPS. Please recommend if it is feasible to switch back to Connect?

[quote=“Parakeet, post:1966, topic:336”]

Guys I was using Connect couple of years ago but they didn’t allow to use internet on multiple PCs with wi-fi router. Thats why I switched to Wateen. But from the above post, it seems it is possible now. Do they charge extra for it? I seriously want to switch back to Connect mainly because of electricity problem. Wateen device won’t work until I buy a UPS. However, connect internet keeps working even in loadshedding hours as our area distributor is using UPS. Please recommend if it is feasible to switch back to Connect?

[/quote]

Get RED 1 Mbits/s/ Package from Connect and buy TpLINK 720N Wifi router for it.

[quote=“Parakeet, post:1966, topic:336”]

Guys I was using Connect couple of years ago but they didn’t allow to use internet on multiple PCs with wi-fi router. Thats why I switched to Wateen. But from the above post, it seems it is possible now. Do they charge extra for it? I seriously want to switch back to Connect mainly because of electricity problem. Wateen device won’t work until I buy a UPS. However, connect internet keeps working even in loadshedding hours as our area distributor is using UPS. Please recommend if it is feasible to switch back to Connect?

[/quote]

I am using their Red Package on Wifi router…and working great on my desktop, laptop and cell phones…

Thanks

Guys i've a connect blue connection and a dlink dir-600 router. i've successfully configure my router according to blue. and the router works fine too. i can easilt surf web and download torrents. but i am not able to download anything from dodear or server downloads. please help me with this i've another router of tenda w311r+ will that work?

Hello and echo,

Who is still using Connect COmmunications

^

ME

Thanks

I'm using PTCL and am very unhappy with there service, especially because of the bandwidth capping. Moreover, from the last month, I'm getting pings higher than 400ms due to which, I keep getting kicked from popular servers of Counter Strike 1.6, and when I do get to play, I'm at a disadvantage: Its like, I get killed with a headshot first and the my killer appears later, when I've already died. I've complained about it several times but the PTCL guys don't understand my problem, or they pretend not to. I was thinking of moving to Connect. Is anybody here from Block 13, Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karachi, who uses Connect's Red package?? I want feedback...

Whats the price of Connect Red Package ???

[quote=“smtaqi, post:1973, topic:336”]

Whats the price of Connect Red Package ???

[/quote]

I m paying 1100 for red package , gulistan-e-jauhar block 15

^

Same 1100....Malir Cantt

Thanks

gulistan-e-jauhar, block 13, Rs.1000 for Red

here at Nazimabad connect red is for rs 1000.

Tomorrow I will get a trial of Red package for 2 days, lets see if it is better than ptcl 1mb

its is better than ptcl 1mb/ because half day you'll get more speed than 1mb.

btw guys is anyone having problem browsing these days? sometimes some websites wont even open for me. some pages load half :|

[quote=", post:1978, topic:336"]

its is better than ptcl 1mb/ because half day you’ll get more speed than 1mb.

btw guys is anyone having problem browsing these days? sometimes some websites wont even open for me. some pages load half :expressionless:

[/quote]

and what about it’s uptime ??

ptcl works 24/7

Hello agent x i have tplink TL-WR740N router , i am trying to configure as per your earlier config and set the MTU size to 1000. After that i am able to get stable connection but unable to browse any web address even connect web site it self. I have connect blue package.