Connect Communications users

Last week, I shifted to Connect Red Package with Wifi Router .....Line Rent is 1100 / month ,,,,Router is for 2300 ... 54Mbps ....

so far, it giving me constant 1 mbps ...and working great .... Mas Allah

May Allah Keep its speed up.....

Thanks

1276652255.png

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1276652255.png
[/quote]

Check Speed @ Happy Hours ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Check Speed @ Happy Hours ;)

[/quote]

When Happy hours start & end?

Thanks

I donno when its starts but when ever I download any thing after 7:00 am as thats mine wakeup timing I got double or 4x speed till 11:00 am.

Google4u

^

hmm....I dont remember the time but once i also experienced double speed... so now i think that would be my Happy Hour :)

But the day i got the connection, i asked the guy wat are happy hours, he replied its nothing ...dont know what he was upto...or he didnt knew

Thanks

did any one from Connect Red package tried to share data with Connect blue /blue package user ??...........if yes than how much speed burst u getting ?

[quote=“masters, post:1906, topic:336”]

^

hmm…I dont remember the time but once i also experienced double speed… so now i think that would be my Happy Hour :)

But the day i got the connection, i asked the guy wat are happy hours, he replied its nothing …dont know what he was upto…or he didnt knew

Thanks

[/quote]

from which guy you got connection ? i think you resides same area as mine.

i think the connnect.net is the best service that i ever been used .. no comparision even with witribe or other dsl ... but the areas of connect.net is not all over in karachi ...

[quote=“salman314, post:1909, topic:336”]

i think the connnect.net is the best service that i ever been used … no comparision even with witribe or other dsl … but the areas of connect.net is not all over in karachi …

[/quote]

i pay 1800 for a 4mb connection from maxcom, which hasint gone down for over 3 months, any reasons why connect is better? their 1mb connection is 1200!

I think ISP should provide good value against they payment you are making for getting that service.

[quote=“careerspk, post:1911, topic:336”]

I think ISP should provide good value against they payment you are making for getting that service.

[/quote]

and maxcom does, i get 420KB consistently on my 4mb connection since day one.

[quote=", post:1908, topic:336"]

from which guy you got connection ? i think you resides same area as mine.

[/quote]

Iftehar

Thanks

[quote=“archim3des, post:1910, topic:336”]

i pay 1800 for a 4mb connection from maxcom, which hasint gone down for over 3 months, any reasons why connect is better? their 1mb connection is 1200!

[/quote]

Internet is Same but Connect is better in other VAS like dodear.com have latest movies collection now only downloaded though torrent @ 80 to 90 Mbits/s and use to take 40 to 50 seconds to download whole movie from 700 MB to 1.5 GB in size

google4u

[quote=“google4u, post:1914, topic:336”]

Internet is Same but Connect is better in other VAS like dodear.com have latest movies collection now only downloaded though torrent @ 80 to 90 Mbits/s and use to take 40 to 50 seconds to download whole movie from 700 MB to 1.5 GB in size

google4u

[/quote]

do they have HD movies on their server?

[quote=“archim3des, post:1915, topic:336”]

do they have HD movies on their server?

[/quote]

Yes Some but only in 720p … They use to upload movies when they arrived on Internet … Like CAM then change it with TS then with DVD RIP or Master then to HD 740p … MAX movie Size is 1.5 to 2.0 GB only.

connecttorrentspeed.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Google4u

Happy Hours

4:00 Am To 11 Am

[quote=“DoDear, post:1917, topic:336”]

Happy Hours

4:00 Am To 11 Am

[/quote]

Dodear are you from connect admin ??..if yes than please add english TV series session on dodear too…Addition of this session will save lot of bandwith coz many users download these shows individually.

[quote=“masters, post:1901, topic:336”]

Last week, I shifted to Connect Red Package with Wifi Router …Line Rent is 1100 / month ,Router is for 2300 … 54Mbps …

so far, it giving me constant 1 mbps …and working great … Mas Allah

May Allah Keep its speed up…

Thanks

[/quote]

Will netgear wifi adsl router Dg834g work with connect? What specific setting of tplink router is required for connect? and from which area of karachi you belong?

^

Well they do they themselves configure my router...Malir n u

Thanks