Connect Communications users

I donnot what have happend to connect today I am on BluePlus and look what was the download speed durring happy Hours.

Google4u

Hay Any one else feels nat difference.

Google4u

Installed windows 7 ultimate and I am still not being able to make a custom dialer for BLUE PLUS.. I was using a beta version before installing this version so I thought maybe there would be a feature or two missing which is not allowing me to make a custom dialer, but this time the same problem is occuring again.. So it must not be the windows, it has something to do with my settings I assume..

Here's my settings:

2lj2tdh.jpg

zxshn4.jpg

And here's the error it gives after a couple of seconds when i click to connect

bi6zut.jpg

Any sort of help would be highly appreciated.

PS: The default dialer (one on connect's website) works perfectly fine.

I am also using windows7 its far better then winxp and vista

downloaded and patched from dodear

google4u

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bro what ever it cache server or no cache server I am getting High Speed over it and I am Feeling Happy as a User … Rae you not ???

Google4u

[/quote]

no speed upgrades for youtube on my connect blue…its working as slow as tortoise here…yesterday interesting thing happened , i tried to open ptcl dsl entertainment portal on connect…and guess what it was working however when i tried today its not working…anyone had this experience before ?

no speed upgrades for youtube on my connect blue…its working as slow as tortoise here…yesterday interesting thing happened , i tried to open ptcl dsl entertainment portal on connect…and guess what it was working however when i tried today its not working…anyone had this experience before ?

[/quote]

ok post prove .

google4u

ok post prove .

google4u

[/quote]

i m not a connect employ to prove the thing which is not working now :)

i m not a connect employ to prove the thing which is not working now :)

[/quote]

agentx not again as you are pointing some thing over me … I donot want to mess up with you … I just want to see the prove … as me and my friends even 40Mbps are getting Hi speed on most of the youtube video but we can play one at a time … so you said you are not getting it that why I wanna see the snap shot … as you always denied for every thing we post here … which I feels as your habit.

Check these link and check the speed in du meter or netpersec.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlyiWkYIo6Y

Google4u

@ g4u that reply was for ptcl portal...........

ptcl entertainment portal is working again now and this time i have save the screen shot specially for g1234567890u :D

ptclentertainment.png

getting speed burst on youtube at this time...........

i m surprised u people ALWAYS and EVERY DAY since many years have been complaining about speeds on connect, but then u r still their customers

i m surprised u people ALWAYS and EVERY DAY since many years have been complaining about speeds on connect, but then u r still their customers
[/quote]

agentx beat this ;)

so at last you feel the difference on youtube.

google4u

[/quote]

Not me, I moved. It’s way better to pay extra to avoid these hassles. No ISP is perfect, but, surely many are much better than this local cable system (to be very polite).

EDIT: Somehow, I do not find anything interesting in paying for a cache system (Connect is really really good at it) or even if Google (parent: YouTube) shifted their entire PK operations in Connect’s office - I trust their outside-PK servers more.

@Owais I think you have some psychological problem with cache servers

As a techi or Many highly technical peoples on the forum knows caching or cache servers are good for load balancing ..... Even PTCL ( using bluecoat proxy servers ) , Google ( using open source but altered ) , Yahoo and many heavily or High traffic sites are using or co-located in many data center on geographical bases.

for example google have co-located there cache servers in PTCL DATA center for load balance there Pakistan's request Load check the link below. http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11076.

For Connect what I analyze that they do have cache server or servers but only for some web sites.

Google4u

^ Never mind.

You yourself proved that Connect does NOT know how to operate these servers properly. Thank you!

I appreciate you for the trust you put in forum's technical minds. Maybe you can hire 'techi or Many highly technical peoples on the forums' who surely can contribute much much much better in shaping up the company, as compared to the current staff.

PS: These are my personal opinions. I agree that I do not have any working experience in any data comm. (e.g. Connect Communications PVT Ltd) ; nor am I influenced by friends/relatives/etc working in any - so yes, people can have better know-how than me. I hope I get my point through!

^ Never mind.

You yourself proved that Connect does NOT know how to operate these servers properly. Thank you!

I appreciate you for the trust you put in forum’s technical minds. Maybe you can hire ‘techi or Many highly technical peoples on the forums’ who surely can contribute much much much better in shaping up the company, as compared to the current staff.

PS: These are my personal opinions. I agree that I do not have any working experience in any data comm. (e.g. Connect Communications PVT Ltd) ; nor am I influenced by friends/relatives/etc working in any - so yes, people can have better know-how than me. I hope I get my point through!

[/quote]

@Owais Not again you always think personally not technically … Man I have got PTCL EVO does it means I work for PTCL … I have Seen PTCL NOC … Does it means I work for them.

I am a techi like you So does Asad , Rohan , Saad Ibrahim etc etc does not means they all work in ISP’s or Connect Communications I am doing my final year project for I am in love with Open Sources and Networks have done from projects for companies … hope fully I might join any telco or ISP or PTCL … as its my dream to do so.

So wish me good luck

Google4u

I would love to switch to PTCL DSL myself but the problem is the quality of phone lines in my area.