Connect Communications users

does anyone know how exactly can we use any dns service with connect .... saayyyyy like GoogleDNS or OPeNDNS ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

does anyone know how exactly can we use any dns service with connect … saayyyyy like GoogleDNS or OPeNDNS ?
[/quote]

goto properties of custom dialer …under networking tab select ipv4

and then check use following dns service and set it to open dns or google dns address

goto properties of custom dialer …under networking tab select ipv4

and then check use following dns service and set it to open dns or google dns address

[/quote]

man i thought doing so would increase browsing performance a little bit … but it didn’t :(

Thanks for your reply :)

getting around 1mbps since tomorrow........are package upgraded ?? or its just a technical fault :( any official words?

getting around 1mbps since yesterday…are package upgraded ?? or its just a technical fault :( any official words?
[/quote]

miracle, miracle, miracle, thanks yar, you made me check the speeds,miracle,

was that sarcasm Alif Bro :D ?!

maybe they are checking 1mb package

was that sarcasm Alif Bro :D ?!

maybe they are checking 1mb package

[/quote]

“sarcasm” ! and me!, and that for Connect Communications"!,of course not, I meant what and when I said “miracle” thrice above…

and, yeah, they must be checking the 1 mb upgraded connections, otherwise, logically speaking, this is something technically messed up. into their systems,…

“sarcasm” ! and me!, and that for Connect Communications"!,of course not, I meant what and when I said “miracle” thrice above…

and, yeah, they must be checking the 1 mb upgraded connections, otherwise, logically speaking, this is something technically messed up. into their systems,…

[/quote]

whatever it is , i hope it continues for long :)

I hope so tooooooooooooo

Golden times over?

yeah i guess getting 37kB download :(

over :(

over :(
[/quote]

You lucky Guys

Google4u

Hey G4U! Where were you?

Man I am here but very much busy now a days check my new topic on youtube

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=11076

yaar on connect its ping is 5 to 6 ms .... on blue plus youtube rocks.

Google4u

Hay any one checked 5 to 15 Mbits/s download speed on most of the youtube streaming videos.

I will post the snap shot soon

Google4u

still getting 37KBps on youtube ..any blue (non +) users checked yet ?

Check this out ........ here is the prove ......... well n@33m you always mention that you never got more then 37KBps over Blue where as I always got 50KBps on blue do you have netpersec Installed over you system.

Well I have checked it over Blue ( got one from my friend ) and BLUE PLUS ( I got my own )

Google4u

These are the few videos that are saves in connect's server cache i guess.. For example this video loads in seconds for me

These are the few videos that are saves in connect’s server cache i guess… For example this video loads in seconds for me
[/quote]

Bro what ever it cache server or no cache server I am getting High Speed over it and I am Feeling Happy as a User ..... Rae you not ???

Google4u