Connect Communications users

lol @ g4u :D ,dont know which sort of stuff u download , i usually use thepiratebay n iptorrents for torrent and for rapidshare/megaupload hd-bb.rg , projectw.org

@ Alif dont worry i just wakeup to start downloading to exploit the happyhour and than went to sleep again after downloading started

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

lol @ g4u :D ,dont know which sort of stuff u download , i usually use thepiratebay n iptorrents for torrent and for rapidshare/megaupload hd-bb.rg , projectw.org

@ Alif dont worry i just wakeup to start downloading to exploit the happyhour and than went to sleep again after downloading started

[/quote]

http://1337x.org/ is far better then thepiratebay n iptorrents … well why do not we make a google group to send update to each other regarding to what we and any one is downloading … so we also start downloading and got high speed locally ;)

Well i like to download movies and softwares only

Google4u

http://1337x.org/ is far better then thepiratebay n iptorrents … well why do not we make a google group to send update to each other regarding to what we and any one is downloading … so we also start downloading and got high speed locally ;)

Well i like to download movies and softwares only

Google4u

[/quote]

yaar dc++ is already there…y to make hundreds of separate forums and split users around…i gues we all stick to only one …

@ Alif dont worry i just wake up to start downloading to exploit the happy hours and than go to sleep again after downloading started

[/quote]

Hey! even I love downloading, but can’t even think of getting out of my comforter before 12…thats true that I have been trying to wake up little early in the morning for the last 2 years, but,

Hey! even I love downloading, but can’t even think of getting out of my comforter before 12…thats true that I have been trying to wake up little early in the morning for the last 2 years, but,

[/quote]

@ alif

kuch panay k liye thori mehnat to karni parti hai :)

sorry mods :) for urdu

Haan na! but, no compromises for my sleep and sweet sweet dreams,,,,, tell me is DC++ active these days?

yaar dc++ is already there…y to make hundreds of separate forums and split users around…i gues we all stick to only one …

[/quote]

well man i cant use dc++ … as i am on blueplus … on torrent we can be a big family then dc++

Google4u

A couple of questions I have!

1. here to me, only 10.101.10.4 is working ip, other than this one, all 10.101.10.6 to 10.101.10.9, do get connected but, no browsing on them, just p2p, that is, passive connections operate and nothing works.

2. Like I said, only 10.101.10.4 is workable, so, I connect with this ip but DC++ doesn't seem to be working.

Why?

A couple of questions I have!

1. here to me, only 10.101.10.4 is working ip, other than this one, all 10.101.10.6 to 10.101.10.9, do get connected but, no browsing on them, just p2p, that is, passive connections operate and nothing works.

2. Like I said, only 10.101.10.4 is workable, so, I connect with this ip but DC++ doesn’t seem to be working.

Why?

[/quote]

try this dc hub :- shariq.myftp.org

its on currently and yup its on 10.101.10.4

well man i cant use dc++ … as i am on blueplus … on torrent we can be a big family then dc++

Google4u

[/quote]

yaar do u think we will be getting good speed (local peer) from torrent though we are connected on different servers

http://1337x.org/ have you guys visit it , Its free , no registration required , I think its one of the best as they gave out snap shots of movies on web site so that all can know what they are downloading CAM , TS . DIDRIP , BRAYRIP etc etc etc

http://1337x.org/ have you guys visit it , Its free , no registration required , I think its one of the best as they gave out snap shots of movies on web site so that all can know what they are downloading CAM , TS . DIDRIP , BRAYRIP etc etc etc
[/quote]

when u rate a torrent side plz rate not by contents only,do consider the health of file , the time of availabilty .

try this dc hub :- shariq.myftp.org

its on currently and yup its on 10.101.10.4

[/quote]

Thanks haan, got connected…

unfortunately i am back on connect

so is there anyway to improve ping issue while online gaming ... as i am getting huge lag spikes on cS < now don't you dare start dissin' cs >

and hows this software cfosspeed is it of any use with connect ?!

unfortunately i am back on connect

so is there anyway to improve ping issue while online gaming … as i am getting huge lag spikes on cS < now don’t you dare start dissin’ cs >

and hows this software cfosspeed is it of any use with connect ?!

[/quote]

ask tanzeel (hope u remember him)…i think he might knows , he playz game on lan alot …

http://scenereleases.info

best as far as releases are concerned