Connect Communications users

Connect is fu*k*ng up again.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

For the past 2 days, the download speed came back to 45-50 Kb again… wth? It’s the same as connect blue.
[/quote]

x2

Having a downtime of more than 12 hours in a day from 4/5 days and speed not reaching more than 20 Kbs :mad:

WTH is the problem with connect :mad:

Things have come to normal, I guess!

Things have come to normal, I guess!
[/quote]

Yeah you guess is rite ;) but I need to get update from my friend that what was the issue.

Google4u

Yar! what is this with connect? You guys haven't noticed anything? Terrible fluctuation in its speed, not consistent at all, really annoying, only 10.101.10.4 is working, others are connectable but no browsing on them, speed is also between 30 to 35 kb per sec, like I said, that too, is not maintained....

something very unusual happened today, i was downloading inglorious basterd movie size worth 1.36 gb from piratebay.org and received average speed of "650Kbps" and it took just one hour to download the whole movie .

something very unusual happened today, i was downloading inglorious basterd movie size worth 1.36 gb from piratebay.org and received average speed of “650Kbps” and it took just one hour to download the whole movie .
[/quote]

good for u,trojan. ;) BTW, are u using blue+ or simple blue.

Blue Package !

something very unusual happened today, i was downloading inglorious basterd movie size worth 1.36 gb from piratebay.org and received average speed of “650Kbps” and it took just one hour to download the whole movie .
[/quote]

u must have found localpeer …it happens when another user of same network downloading the same torrent

Fu@#@# connect will act same, so i left this.

chill connectians ... and enjoy while it works fine :D

lolz today Connect is normal but not good , so do PTCL EVO , its seems to be like that every one is on Internet.

google4u

No happy hrs since 4-5 dayz :(

No happy hrs since 4-5 dayz :(
[/quote]

try any other server then 10.101.10.4 check it.

getting 1mb/sec on torrents at the moment

try any other server then 10.101.10.4 check it.

[/quote]

hmm yes getting double speed on other servers…thanx

getting 1mb/sec on torrents at the moment
[/quote]

1Mb/sec or 1MB/sec as i was getting around 500KB/sec from 5:00am to 6:45am … on blueplus I do not know why ??? but I am sure about no local peer.

By the Way 40Mbps , Agentx … and every one from which torrent web site you guys use to download movies and music and software and p0rn ;)

What do you guyz do at so early in the morning? And, that too, in winters!

What do you guyz do at so early in the morning? And, that too, in winters!
[/quote]

You knwo watching HOT stuff to get heat before going out to universities and offices ;)

By the Way 40Mbps , Agentx … and every one from which torrent web site you guys use to download movies and music and software and p0rn … but no one gave out anwer … I want to register on these torrent web sites.

Now a day I got most of the stuff Movies and Softwares from http://1337x.org/

Google4u