Connect Communications users

It's been working perfectly for me, no problems.

Its working fine now! @ Agentx, no i didn't try that ip

yup the connection was down yesterday ..........n today little while earlier the browsing was really ...............seems its fix now.................but yaaron yeh dodear ka kuch karo yaar ............i never found movies always have some error with it

When you mean error with movies, do you mean downloading or playing.

Some English movies movies don't download they have errors, but all the movies play.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

When you mean error with movies, do you mean downloading or playing.

Some English movies movies don’t download they have errors, but all the movies play.

[/quote]

how did u play them directly i tried using wmp11 n vlc but doesnt work…well at present really few movies are downloading…

Not playing them directly, but the ones I am able to download they play(all of them). I use GOM Player to play them.

You could install a codec pack, the best one is http://www.cccp-project.net/.

If it doesn't work after that let me know.

Not playing them directly, but the ones I am able to download they play(all of them). I use GOM Player to play them.

You could install a codec pack, the best one is http://www.cccp-project.net/.

If it doesn’t work after that let me know.

[/quote]

after download all movies do play at my side…but the problem lies in downloading…the server is down most of the time

Oh yeah that is a problem, half the times you can't download them

Has the internet been quite slow for you guys today? Sometime pages load and sometimes don't. Even if they don't load, torrents still download at 30-35kbps.

Is YouTube working for you guys, it isn't working here.

Edit: If I try and by pass it from a site like; http://www.bypassthat.com/ it works.

Yeah Kronic, its been quiet a while since the speed issue started at my end, the browsing is not that snappy at all.. Sometimes even a light weight forum like WiredPakistan takes a couple of minutes to jump from one page to another.. The sad thing is that when i complain the cable wala, he puts all the blame to Connect's server and when i call their customer service, they're like everything is fine here, must be a problem at your cable wala's end..

No one seems to be taking any responsibility

Well the internet works fine usually for me, it's working good now. It went really bad last night, but I would blame my cable operator really, because on CS the pings were really high whereas everyone else's was fine.

whats your nick on CS?

I use different one quite often, as I'm not that good. It's my first ever time playing CS. But my nick is Ewww(using it until I get a bit better). But considering how it is my first time playing CS, I usually get in the top 12 at the end of the map(when there are 28+ players), which is good in my eyes.

What's your nick?

Respect, part of the [LpC] clan :P

Hmm, okay. I haven't seen you around, maybe someday.

hey i`m new to this but anyone can plz throw some light what is happening with this company http://connect.net.pk/ at first i was little confused but now after seeing the forums i`m thinking of switching over from worldcall to connectcommunication but plz answer me this the price which somene told me 600 rs/month and speed someone told me

50 kb and also tell me if it`s possible they have eng and indian movies,animes,eng serials

and do they give unlimited downloads or what also tell me if they restrict the torrent links or not someone at the start of forum was saying that he is getting no response from rapidshare links and megaupload plz help!!

I've told you about speed and rates in the other forum, but as for other value added services. Well you get English and Indian movies, no serials, no anime, there are Counter Strike 1.6 servers, you can get some of the latest PC games as well, songs and video songs and software are also available for free. But there is an anime section but they only got animated movies in that, not the Japanese anime you might be inquiring about.

Download is unlimited, torrents are capped at 35kbps. I've downloaded a few things from Rapidshare, but if you want to download huge files from Rapidshare then you can't really do that with a free account, which has nothing to do with connect.

is there any way to by pass this.........i have been downloading a large file ........but it get stuck at 99.99%% ...............i tried other download manager to but same thing happen............but this time in 99.7%

the download manager i tried were idm ........and flash get is there any way that i could complete my download

If you were downloading it from Rapidshare then I don't think there is a way.

I was once downloading a big file but from another website, with dedicated servers and it stopped at 99% but later I found out that the server was down and started later. You might be having the same problem.

is there any way to by pass this…i have been downloading a large file …but it get stuck at 99.99%% …i tried other download manager to but same thing happen…but this time in 99.7%

the download manager i tried were idm …and flash get is there any way that i could complete my download

[/quote]

maybe the connections gets lost during the download and probably the server doesn’t supports resume