Connect Communications or Qubee

Assalam-o-Alikumn!

I have been using PTCL Broadband for 6 years. But now, because of their disappointing service, I need to change to another ISP.

After thoroughly researching, I am down to 2 options: Qubee and Connect.

I live at Numaish (near Soldier Bazaar). Are there any Connect/Qubee users here who can tell me about their service.

I want 4 Mbps connection. I am dependant on torrents (in PTCL i get 400+kbps download speed with 4 Mbps connection) and I stream youtube ALOT! Also i am not much into online gaming.

Thanks in advance!

^

I have used torrents on Connect but speed is not good while torrents.

Thanks

[quote=“masters, post:2, topic:21625”]

^

I have used torrents on Connect but speed is not good while torrents.

Thanks

[/quote]

Which connection do you have and what speed do you get in torrents?

[quote=“Syed_Muhammad_Maaz, post:3, topic:21625”]

Which connection do you have and what speed do you get in torrents?

[/quote]

PTCL 8 Mb DSL. on average gets 850-900 KB/s.

Zong Mifi on average gets 1.5-2 MB/s

Thanks

For wireless networks, it depends on area to area. Lower the users in your area the higher the speed you will attain. I am using Qubee from past 4 years and pretty much satisfied. Reason being that there are very few users of Qubee in my area and most importantly my location from base station is very near and open. No houses or buildings are around so signal strength is like getting 100% direct signals.

Connect is also a good option but never the less I don't know if they provide uninterrupted services in your area or not. (In case of load shedding or power failure)

Zong is also a good option but they have volume issues you only get 50 GB volume in 2000 RS.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Our landlord has connect communication internet and its great, but their download speed is not very good. Whenever I download any file it gets disconnect in the middle, I have to try 2-3 times :( But for browsing it is fast.

I have never tried Qubee.