Computer furniture

hi

i plan to purchase a chair. I use my computer for more than 18 hours a day and thats straining. Which chair do you suggest? Do you own one? Price and vendor location?

I shall be grateful to the respondents.

well i use an office highback reclining chair sold by molty foam company on their outlets, its a little expensive but never had back or neckaches after i got it...... what is your budget??

budget is elastic. i can pay around 8k but i shall prefer "cheaper but good" thing..

what is the price of your chair?

hmmm well this particular one put me back around 10k 2yrs ago, well i wud suggest go to a furniture stores especially keeping keeping office chairs and computer tables they have lots of variety especially chineese, u sit on and try, which ever is comfortable for you coz everyone is built differently, i am based in lahore so madni furniture in jamia-e-ashrafia had lots of em, dont know where u r based

i am also in lahore. i shall surely pay a few visits to furniture shops. thanks for the suggestion.

np, u r welcome my friend :)

I bought my office table and two chairs from this shop called Enliven. Here's a link to their website. Kinda Upscale but worth it.

http://www.enlivensolution.com/

They are a little expensive but you'll be surprised at how much you'll be able to bargain from their initial price. I bought a chair priced at 14 k for 9.5 K. If they argue or say their prices are fixed, tell them you've bought two chairs and a table from them already and they gave you a 'acha khasa' discount. :)

They are located right next to the Mobilink House office near Mini Market two shops down from Zenith.

I think everyone has different preferences body and view wise. It would be best to go to a furniture shop and see for yourself which is best suited for you.

There are various type of the computer furniture available in the market. computer furniture is a very cheaper compare then other furniture. Most of computer furniture are very pretty and lovely.

get aeron chair, its available in karach zamzama and at gulberg lahore, i think it cost around 1 lakh 15 thousand or something, its the best chair you can get in pakistan

^Does it require a PPP ticket also? :D

NTRADER007 IS BACK WITH GREAT LUN DEMAND TO F/U/C/K THE ALL F/U/C/K/A/B/L/E/S

INTOX I AM BACK SO YOU COULD SUCK MY ROYAL D/I/C/K OH YOU CALL YOUR F/A/G/G/O/T SELF AM4TL NOW YOU F/U/C/K

I AM BACK ASAD YOU FAT F/U/C/K

ALL YOU NOOBS BOW DOWN TO LUNTRADER'S ROYAL LUN.

THIS IS JUST TO LET ALL, THAT LUNTRADER WILL MESS YOU ALL UP, LOT COMING LASTER ON............ STAY TUNED

LUNTRADER007 IS BACK WITH GREAT LUN DEMAND TO F/U/C/K THE ALL F/U/C/K/A/B/L/E/S

INTOX I AM BACK SO YOU COULD SUCK MY ROYAL D/I/C/K OH YOU CALL YOUR F/A/G/G/O/T SELF AM4TL NOW YOU F/U/C/K

THIS IS JUST TO LET ALL, THAT LUNTRADER WILL MESS YOU ALL UP, LOT COMING LASTER ON............ STAY TUNED

whoops.....three year old post...

It's a 3 year old thread BTW. I'm sure the guy has got a chair by now <_<

[quote=“Specter, post:15, topic:2130”]

It’s a 3 year old thread BTW. I’m sure the guy has got a chair by now <_<

[/quote]

d-amn i didn’t realize that, his last post was in 2009.

Ergohuman chair is another very good brand if available in Pakistan

Molty company made office highback reclining chair , I found this chair very comfortable . Try this

So many pieces of furniture are advertised and promoted computer as ergonomic, there is no verification of these claims. The truth is, furniture, can be properly ergonomics for a person and not another.

The wing chair fastest growing furniture company in Pakistan, Wing Chair Furniture Company ascertains luxurious furniture and high end quality to its customer.