Compare Helpline (Wateen,PTCL ,MicroNet and LinkdotNEt)

HI

Dear All,

I want to share my experiance with LDN as when ever i called , it's helpline really works so i want to listen from all of you for such experience or you experiences for differnt ISP's because in my opnion quality services are retained through best customer services/help line.

what u say?

wateen has the shitiest helpline sorry to the mods

not helpful at all its useless just even thinkin abt callin them

i cant say abt PTCLs helpline but my friend has micronet and from his experience i can say they are really helpful and supportive

I got PTCL DSL 6 months back, been working flawlessly, without a single problem, never had to call the helpline for a complain. although i did call them a few times for some other stuff and they were quite helpful.

LinkDotNet's helpline is quite good, but there are a few stupid CSR's, who really misguide yew...

donno abt ptcl and wateen, but yeah MBL has the best customer support no doubt about dat

Micronet/Maxcom > *

I've got a mixed review of PTCL's helpline. I've had to call them only a few times, and maybe half the time I hung up wanting to tear my hair out. But the other times the rep really helped out. So I guess it depends on who you get handling your call! :P

With PTCL I think you'll be better off if you can get your exhange's phone number.

When I had Maxcom (for 1 month) I had to call once and the impression I got was arrogance - I don't like that in people who are being paid to give you support.

wateen csr are the most dumb ass ppl in the whole univers

every time i called them they misguides us and asks us to do stupidest things like 1 time i was havin signal problems and the csr asked me 2 clear my cashe ..... i mean wth the F$%&

sory to the mods this is kinda sentimental topic

^ Why are you apologizing? If you think your words require you to apologize, why use them in the first place!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

LinkDotNet’s helpline is quite good, but there are a few stupid CSR’s, who really misguide yew…

donno abt ptcl and wateen, but yeah MBL has the best customer support no doubt about dat

[/quote]

Hi

Please share your experience with LinkdotNEt ,although Micronet Help line is good but i also used to called on LDN helpline and never face any problem.

Well whenever i called wateen, someone was @ my home on the same day or the very next day. for the last problem, it took 2-3 days, but it was fixed.

I had very good experience with Micronet...they really care for their costumers.