Comic Con 08- Major Heroes Spoilers + Lost Dharma Video

Heroes

At Comic Con this year, Tim Kring showed some part of Episode 1 of Season 3 of Heroes containing major spoilers. I am still waiting for a complete set of Youtube videos to appear of the whole Heroes coverage, I'll post it as soon as someone uploads it. Though if you want to be spoiled, read the summary of the preview shown: http://www.heroestelevision.com/heroes-season-3-episode-1-spoilers/

Lost

At Lost panel this year, Matthew Fox (Jack) made a surprise appearance with Damon and Carlton. They showed a Dharma Video of the familiar Dr Candle, in which he revealed his real name and explained Time Travel.

Watch the Lost coverage on youtube:

can't wait for Heroes season 3 man. i'm hooked up :-/

oh and any Roswell fans here? i've watched the first 2 seasons in 4 days ...its addictive. ah, my eyes hurt.

i m a big heroes fan to cant wait to for the third season

theres somethin about sylar that brings a chill down my spine

Don't want to be 'spoiled'.... But i gotta say with the start of september, all most all of my fav show are going to be on air again... Prison break, Heroes, smallville, supernatural and house.

Weeds is currently on air.

Lost will be on air i guess next year....

Exciting stuff...

i m gonna watch heroes when its gonna air so there is not way i m gonna spoil my fun. i am a big fan of Battlestar Galactica and die hard fan of LOST. btw there is another show by creator of lost called Fringe which is gonna start this year, its is already very popular and people are eagerly waiting for the pilot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_Series)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i m gonna watch heroes when its gonna air so there is not way i m gonna spoil my fun. i am a big fan of Battlestar Galactica and die hard fan of LOST. btw there is another show by creator of lost called Fringe which is gonna start this year, its is already very popular and people are eagerly waiting for the pilot. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fringe_(TV_series)
[/quote]

i downloaded the pilot for the fringe like a month ago was really good its still up on the torrent sites

dexter fan here:P ... when is 24 coming??

when is 24 coming??
[/quote]

January, next year, IIRC.

dexter fan here:P … when is 24 coming??
[/quote]

Dexter’s amazing. A unique storyline. It’s too bad not not many people are aware of it.

helloowww ... no Roswell fans?? i know its an old series but somebody's got to like here!

plz guys, if you post about a new series just give a little info (a paragraph would be enough) so that others will know what the series is about (i dont feel like googling or checking wikipedia/imdb ;))

Roswell Introduction

Its a series about a couple of Alien Teenagers living in Roswell, New Texas. They've been living in disguise for all their life untill one day one of them saves a dying girl by healing her with his powers and their cover is blown. The story proceeds in a very nice and suspense-sort of way. These teenagers learn about new powers and their past gradually. and the story gets interesting as you keep watching the new episodes. Three seasons in total that i know of. (if you like Heroes, you'll love Roswell. In fact i think Tim Kring got so many of his characters caz of the inspiration from Roswell (Roswell was aired in 1999-2000-2001?)

^ Seems to be interesting. Actually a lot interesting because of Teen + Aliens :)

Just to be clear, there are no spoilers in the Lost Comic Con videos I posted above, they are just Damon And Carlton and their funny ways.

helloowww … no Roswell fans?? i know its an old series but somebody’s got to like here!

plz guys, if you post about a new series just give a little info (a paragraph would be enough) so that others will know what the series is about (i dont feel like googling or checking wikipedia/imdb ;))

Roswell Introduction

Its a series about a couple of Alien Teenagers living in Roswell, New Texas. They’ve been living in disguise for all their life untill one day one of them saves a dying girl by healing her with his powers and their cover is blown. The story proceeds in a very nice and suspense-sort of way. These teenagers learn about new powers and their past gradually. and the story gets interesting as you keep watching the new episodes. Three seasons in total that i know of. (if you like Heroes, you’ll love Roswell. In fact i think Tim Kring got so many of his characters caz of the inspiration from Roswell (Roswell was aired in 1999-2000-2001?)

[/quote]

Story/plot seems similar to a fiction novel I read titled “Star Sons: Dawn of the Two” which is the first of a trilogy by Sappington.

@Asad & Asad :P

seems like these alien-story writers get alot of inspiration from each other. Still these stories always take you to a magical land you dont ever want to leave. I mean I love Alien/Sci-fi stuff. i know most of you do too.

anyway, If anybody knows of some good series like Heroes/Roswell (or for that matter, any good sci-fi/alien-sort-of series, kindly share it here with a lil info/opinion abt it)

@Asad & Asad :P
[/quote]

Seems like some company name. :P

seems like these alien-story writers get alot of inspiration from each other.
[/quote]

Yeah, very possible. I did some work in that book and hence know the author. She is an avid fan of fiction involving magical lands and stuff.

For Heroes die hard fans:

A video shot by Jack Coleman (aka HRG and Noah Bennett in Heroes) of the Heroes cast on their way to Comic Con 2008 [No Spoilers]:

Part 1

Part 2

A little tidbit for Hiro's Fans (Which you already should know) : Masi Oka has an IQ score of a whopping 180!.