Comedies

i am asking you guyz for some cool standup comedy shows that can be found on torrents... i would to hear about good comedy movies too(not the bad ones like "don't mess with the zohan" .... standups are ofcourse funnier as they have a lot of material.. any ideas guyz??

Look for stuff by Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock ("Blacker than Black"), Russell Peters and Robin Williams, for starters! I have full length stand-up comedy routines by all four of them so I know they're available on torrents.

Death at a funeral. Best comedy movie of all time

FRIENDS. One of the best comedies. Then Seinfeld and Frasier

You can find their RMVB episodes of 75mb each on torrents and from direct downloads (RS, MU). Download a random episode of each and see which one you like the most.

Little Miss Sunshine and Idiocracy both are extremely funny movies especially Idiocracy

English standup comedy? Russel Peters, search for his videos on youtube. he is canadian indian i think.

Urdu standup comedy, latest is shakil siddiqui, some of his standup comedy on indian channel is outclass. but ofcourse none can beat umar sharif. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You can find their RMVB episodes of 75mb each on torrents and from direct downloads (RS, MU). Download a random episode of each and see which one you like the most.

[/quote]

where do u get direct downloads from???i mean links of rapid share and megaupload.??

^ for MU try www.hossa.org or http://leechz.com/ (If you get a error "can't save file....")just try after 5 minutes or so and make sure the link is not deleted by using a proxy to check MU link.

For RS search for "intitle:rapidleech v2.3" and visit as many as you can, and try to download a RS file with each one of them, bookmark all the ones which start download or give error "Your IP address is already....." and then keep trying on these after some minutes. You can also try senditnow.org but their servers are usually overloaded nowadays. BTW the results that will be given with the above search will also work for MU and many other filesharing websites. You just have to find a few which are working at the moment (As some admin's haven't updated their RapidLeech scripts, or their accounts get suspended)

If you need RMVB links for Friends and Seinfeld, I can help you save a few minutes off Google in that regard :)

^ for MU try www.hossa.org or http://leechz.com/ (If you get a error “can’t save file…”)just try after 5 minutes or so and make sure the link is not deleted by using a proxy to check MU link.

For RS search for “intitle:rapidleech v2.3” and visit as many as you can, and try to download a RS file with each one of them, bookmark all the ones which start download or give error “Your IP address is already…” and then keep trying on these after some minutes. You can also try senditnow.org but their servers are usually overloaded nowadays. BTW the results that will be given with the above search will also work for MU and many other filesharing websites. You just have to find a few which are working at the moment (As some admin’s haven’t updated their RapidLeech scripts, or their accounts get suspended)

If you need RMVB links for Friends and Seinfeld, I can help you save a few minutes off Google in that regard :)

[/quote]

yeah that is a good way to find free rapidleech scripts!

to protect my rapidleech account i was using username and password on the Rapidleech directory :D

Yeah that is a must if you are on a shared server or if you installed RL for your own personal use. My account got once suspended because of overuse of CPU limits so I stopped using my RL script way back. Man it eats resources like hell. Oh and by the way you sometimes get lucky if someone saved his RS premium account in the RL settings :) I got lucky like that on 3 sites, those days were fun. How's RL treating your server Saad?

Yeah that is a must if you are on a shared server or if you installed RL for your own personal use. My account got once suspended because of overuse of CPU limits so I stopped using my RL script way back. Man it eats resources like hell. Oh and by the way you sometimes get lucky if someone saved his RS premium account in the RL settings :) I got lucky like that on 3 sites, those days were fun. How’s RL treating your server Saad?
[/quote]

i was using that on free hosts earlier and i don’t know what happened to those server when i used it, i no longer use RL coz i dont download much from RS just occasional downloads!

also check out Blue Collar Comedy and Eddie Griffin.

My Cousin Vinny - a good comedy movie

spongebob squarepants always brings a smile to my face :P

^ for MU try www.hossa.org or http://leechz.com/ (If you get a error “can’t save file…”)just try after 5 minutes or so and make sure the link is not deleted by using a proxy to check MU link.

For RS search for “intitle:rapidleech v2.3” and visit as many as you can, and try to download a RS file with each one of them, bookmark all the ones which start download or give error “Your IP address is already…” and then keep trying on these after some minutes. You can also try senditnow.org but their servers are usually overloaded nowadays. BTW the results that will be given with the above search will also work for MU and many other filesharing websites. You just have to find a few which are working at the moment (As some admin’s haven’t updated their RapidLeech scripts, or their accounts get suspended)

[/quote]

OMG this is the best idea ever, way better than torrents. i just checked the websites of MU and loved it. i m gonna check rapidshare thing later.

actually i’ve complete seasons of Friends and Seinfeld (on dvd) i just wanted to know about direct links of videos to download it faster. but if i’ve to try to search some comedy show it’ll be “The Office” or may be Scrubs.

So much thanx to provide such valuable info.

Glad I could be of help :)

Look for stuff by Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock (“Blacker than Black”), Russell Peters and Robin Williams, for starters! I have full length stand-up comedy routines by all four of them so I know they’re available on torrents.
[/quote]

well i was looking for newer names… i have seen these available on torrents… i would recommend george carlin to anyone who haven’t seen him

Death at a funeral. Best comedy movie of all time
[/quote]

seen it almost a year ago:P

[/quote]

oh come on now… you think i haven’t seen them??

Little Miss Sunshine and Idiocracy both are extremely funny movies especially Idiocracy
[/quote]

idocrarcy is one of the best movies ever… and little miss sunshine is the most overrated movie ever… it had no comedy and showed a wannabee movie which wanted to show a messed up american family(not every movie succeeds like american beauty)