Combining EVDO and DSL (landline)

is it posible to combine two connections (ptcl evo and landline dsl)

DUDE me too use to think about this long time before. But it is impossible according to my knowledge

There is a software that does that i cant remember its name, google a bit and you will find the solution to your query.

i tried much but still i am on the road

Hopefully will help

http://www.asadahmad.com/tutorials/tut_multiple_connections.htm

It has been a couple of years since I wrote that, but hopefully the new version of Wingate has the same UI.

i hear there is a device that connect two dsl or even other internet gateways . u can search in market

I think there was a discussion going on WP about joining two internet connections by using linux.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I think there was a discussion going on WP about joining two internet connections by using linux.
[/quote]

only works in linux or it can be in windows too ?

Hopefully will help

http://www.asadahmad.com/tutorials/tut_multiple_connections.htm

It has been a couple of years since I wrote that, but hopefully the new version of Wingate has the same UI.

[/quote]

ok let me check

asad ahmad bai i have read and done all the solution u provided and at end i have come to know that i can not use this method to upload a torrent with 2 connections simulteneously

I am not sure about upload, but when I did the same 2 years back, I got combined speed in downloading and browsing.

But if the torrent makes only one TCP/UDP connection to upload, then I can see the speed not getting combined.

Did you get combined download speed? And I hope you had set the proxy settings in your torrent client.

i had everything u told and now i am trying to make this setting for internet download maneger

but are u sure 2 diffrent ips will b identified by specific site to download from ?

If you are using some web based IP tool like whatismyip.com , you will get one connections IP the first time, and after one (or more) page refresh you will get the second.

Any protocol which will try to establish multiple connections will get the combined bandwidth. For example if you are using Orbit to download a file with 8 concurrent connection, Wingate will use ~4 of them on one connection, and the rest on the other. Though the actual division will vary depending on your individual connection speeds.

I don't remember if I tried torrents or not, but as long as you are using the proxy setting in them and have done the settings in wingate properly, it should work.

but all i need is on torrent will it work fine there or not ?

Torrents should work very well because they make lots of connections.

It should not be a problem, unless the (private)tracker doesn't allow connections from multiple IPs using the same torrent

If you are using utorrent, check the trackers tab, the status would probably have a understandable error message.

try leeching/seeding using public trackers and see if it works

ok omernaeem today i will try for that

is it posible to combine two connections (ptcl evo and landline dsl)
[/quote]

Get a router that supports load balancing.

Asad Ahmad is right. His tutorial works cent percent. I used it only 2-3 months ago. Still have wingate installed in my pc :)

Asad Ahmad is right. His tutorial works cent percent. I used it only 2-3 months ago. Still have wingate installed in my pc :)
[/quote]

but its not working here may b i get some mistakes

any how let be my upgradation complete i am much upset i am on 1 mb and i have applied for 6 mb 14 days gone after that i will combine both to upload torrents