Cod

I just wanna ask a question is anyone from you play new part of COD "Call of duty advance warfare". how many mission have you completed and in how many days..?

only rich people can now afford the luxury of playing new games like these with there up-to-date pc, i am playing donkeykong and super mario bro's on my p4 sega emulator ;(

lol i totally agree with Kamran

I don't remember exactly how many hours it took, but I completed the story within 3 days so I'm guessing it took under 8 hours. @MrKamran I was able to run it on my low-end system without any lag, but I had to set all settings to Low/Off. You can see my system specs at the bottom of this post.

I couldn't play because my PC cant support it but i have played multiplayer at my friends house it was amazing.

no missions only multiplayer but black ops 2 is much much better and also the black ops 3 is around the corner lets see how it end up

playing COD , black ops 2 on my nintendo wii U , awesome game , but need much time to play and complete the mission . i m not sure the game on PC and this one is same or different because it uses some sensors too in wii U .

[quote=“Fahad_Ahmed_Khan, post:4, topic:21747”]

I don’t remember exactly how many hours it took, but I completed the story within 3 days so I’m guessing it took under 8 hours. @MrKamran I was able to run it on my low-end system without any lag, but I had to set all settings to Low/Off. You can see my system specs at the bottom of this post.

[/quote]

whats the point of playing then… feeling good for yourself?

No COD here, only BF4 all night long..

Babar78.....I couldn't play because my PC cant support it but i have played multiplayer at my friends house it was amazing.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

This thread is old but I would still like to add that one can easily play COD advance warfare with a dual core e6750 core 2 duo processor which is available in the market for 800 rs. Just stick in a cheap video card like r7 240 or gt 730 and you good to go (in medium low settings).

[quote=“MrKamran, post:8, topic:21747”]

whats the point of playing then… feeling good for yourself?

[/quote]

Well, as you said, “only rich people can now afford the luxury of playing new games like these with there up-to-date pc” and I’m not one of those “rich people”. So instead of ranting about it on the internet, I make do with what I have.