Cod 5 out now!

congratulations for cod series lovers....call of duty world at war is available for download...njoy it!!!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

congratulations for cod series lovers…call of duty world at war is available for download…njoy it!!!
[/quote]

yeah downloaded yesterday and installed and Cool graphics :)

Umm really?

Yup PS2 one is out too but its DVD9

update the dvd9 release was fake the new release is out which is dvd5 (PS2)

how's the game waisey?

how’s the game waisey?

[/quote]

didn’t tried it yet…watch trailers and lookin awesome game

how’s the game waisey?

[/quote]

Mediocre, from what I’ve read in the reviews.

^came to know one more thing about it the ps2 version is different from other versions and waisey bhi the person i was downloading it from said "bakwaas" so i didn't download

i have the PC version and its about 6.2 GB after installing working fine and cool graphics :)

is the pc version available in the market ??

is the pc version available in the market ??
[/quote]

yes available

i'll wait for skullptura version...

i’ll wait for skullptura version…
[/quote]

its out bro…20 links

whats the system requirement ???

The game was quite awesome but COD 4 still beats it hands down. Nothing beats COD four but despite that, this game was quite amazing. I gave it a nice run through and now have put it away. Shame that CO-OP doesnt work properly with hamachi (I couldnt get it to run though others are reported to have done it)

I am trying to play the solo mode but it won't load up the campaign, it just goes back to the screen where I can select and start a new campaign again.

Any Idea

Scrinner.. i gree with u cod 4 is better,

i like the russian parts of the games though..they kick @#$

I thought it was pretty good - never played the multiplayer (can I :o ) but the campaign was fun. It was short but it was great - there's a neat surprise at the end of the campaign, too (after the credits *wink wink*)!

this game ROCKSSSS