CNIC requirements?

Assalama Liekum , i am going to order a new CNIC to NADRA. Now i need to clarify about their requirements. On their website they showed that the following documents are required :

A CNIC applicant is required to produce the following documents at the time of application:

* Birth Certificate or

* Old NIC or

* Matriculation Certificate or

* CNICs of immediate/blood relatives

* Citizenship certificate issued by MOI

Now i want to ask about citizenship certificate that what is this and is it important to have if i have Matric certificate,birth certificate and CNICs of relatives ?

as per my experiance

For New CNIC, immediate requirements will be,

Form-B or Birth certificate

Your father's, Mother's and Grand Father's NICs.

Matriculation Certificate is compulsory only for literate applicant.

Citizenship certificate (Domicile/PRC etc) not compulsory in normal case.

I am only confused about citizenship certificate because i don't have it and all other documents are complete.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am only confused about citizenship certificate because i don’t have it and all other documents are complete.
[/quote]

Why are you confused? In the OP you have stated its either birth cert or citizen cert or … and so on. So its either one or the other.

I think the citizen cert is for those individuals who have acquired Pakistani citizenship in adulthood. Maybe Bangladeshis or refugees.

B Form and mother/father Domicile.

I am not refugee or came from another country so i think i don't need to show Citizenship Certificate eh ?

Okay guys. I got my CNIC today and it was complete within 10 days when i applied. I applied through NADRA mobile bus service.