CNG or Petrol?

With CNG prices on the hike, which fuel you guys are using?

Both - but mostly CNG

CNG for daily driving - commute to work place and back

however petrol for almost everything else

still cngggg

petrol has become cheaper now

so using petrol nowadays

50-60 km daily 4 days on cng and 3 days on Petrol.

They are not reducing Petrol's prices even now when oil is dirt cheap. They (the government) has assured the CNG dealers that they will NOT reduce Petrol's prices so yeah I guess people who have CNG kits installed are gona stick to it :)

hahah both :)

People i think even the petrol and cng prices look same but there is still huge diff as on cng you get 2 to 2.5r/km and on petrol you almost get 4 to 5r/km so i think cng is still very cheap

btw i use diesel

Still on CNG but waiting for petrol prices to drop further (probably will snow in Karachi before that) to switch to Petrol

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

They are not reducing Petrol’s prices even now when oil is dirt cheap. They (the government) has assured the CNG dealers that they will NOT reduce Petrol’s prices so yeah I guess people who have CNG kits installed are gona stick to it :)
[/quote]

Buddy you share my name as well as my thoughts. ;)

I am using CNG majority of time. CNG is still cheaper in mileage. I have myself fine tune engine input and CNG gives me exceptional mileage especially when I use fifth gear.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I am using CNG majority of time. CNG is still cheaper in mileage. I have myself fine tune engine input and CNG gives me exceptional mileage especially when I use fifth gear.
[/quote]

what is your mileage with CNG and engine size?

lets share our experiences here

assume that we are using 1000 cc car within the city.

then what is mileage for the same price of each fuel

Petrol..... Beacuse My 70 has no CNG Kit......

Obviously Petrol, I love speed :)

None

CNG gives u

*more milage

Petrol gives you more power, less engine wear n tear, better performance and now it costs you almost the same as CNG

CNG still stays as first choice for majourity ... but Pak govt can at least control CNG prices ... its not imported if petrol is ... kuch be hu awaam kay sath BiBi tu zinda hai na :)