Cnbc pakistan

is cnbc pakistan is comming in karachi i have two different cable operators MPC and world call both are showing black screen so i checked sometimes cable operators retune their frequencies to last number but can't find. and what about others parts of pakistan .

is it not NBC?

nbc?

national broadcasting company

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

is it not NBC?
[/quote]

he is asking about cnbc so why you wrote nbc?

its a tv channel that usually i watch on my desktop online if it is on any cable serive that's amazing it plays all American media contents

its a tv channel that usually i watch on my desktop online if it is on any cable serive that’s amazing it plays all American media contents
[/quote]

the NBC you are talking about is NBC entertainment channel, while OP is talking about CNBC which is a business channel both are totally separate entities with their own programming and staff and anchors, NBC corp is the parent company of both of them, saying NBC entertainment channel is like CNBC business news is same, is like saying apples and oranges are same thing

I were assumed its same so no blah blah only thanks bye

^ that's so childish. yuk.

^ that’s so childish. yuk.
[/quote]

yuk?

Anyhow CNBC is running fine, and kicking…

Did you hear any different?

its a tv channel that usually i watch on my desktop online if it is on any cable serive that’s amazing it plays all American media contents
[/quote]

Care to share how you watch this channel on your desktop???