Cline and card-sharing in KHI

It's high time now :angry: so can anybody suggest a good cline/server in Karachi which provides around all of the Al-Jazeera Sport channels and other foreign sport channels (like Nova Sports, Sky Sport or Sky Sports UK) and the total estimated price? Any one? Aleena? Santa Cruz?

@rafay

I have no idea about karachi as I am in Islamabad but I can give you idea about total estimated price. A dreambox alongwith two dishes one for hotbird and other for dishtv will cost you not more than Rs 14,500 that also includes paid server for upto three months. I prefer u to go for HD receiver such as openbox which is cheaper than DM 800 HD cauz that will allow you to watch osn network as well on nilesat. I am experiencing that day by day channels are moving towards mpeg-4 which DM 500S dosen't support at all and it will only become obselete in near future. So add atleast Rs 7,000 more to your above estimated amount and probably thousand more if you want couple of more satellites on your big dish. Make up your mind in the range of Rs 25,000 and you are in the driving seat.I am providing above estimates which I incurred few months back from rawalpindi. Any other forum member from Karachi can guide u best in this regard. Let me know what you are upto? Good luck

Thanks for the reply but I'm really obsessed with the sports channels (like Al Jazeera Sports and Nova Sports) as sports channels here are pathetic. I heard Aleena got a good list of them including Sky Sports UK. Just curious though, trying to find a way out..

Aleena purchased dreambox from this man:

-=MIANABID=- 0321-9438387

He has the best dreambox.

Call him as he can guide you better.

[quote=“Imran, post:4, topic:15071”]

Aleena purchased dreambox from this man:

-=MIANABID=- 0321-9438387

He has the best dreambox.

Call him as he can guide you better.

[/quote]

Ok but does he offer a good server too?

^I think he provides server too but for server this man is best:

-=QURESHI=- qureshi314@hotmail.com

GHULAM MURTAZA QURESHI

CELL NO. 03005649665

[quote=“Imran, post:6, topic:15071”]

^I think he provides server too but for server this man is best:

-=QURESHI=- qureshi314@hotmail.com

GHULAM MURTAZA QURESHI

CELL NO. 03005649665

[/quote]

Thank you Imran and Santa Cruz. Thanks so much. :)

[quote=", post:2, topic:15071"]

@rafay

I have no idea about karachi as I am in Islamabad but I can give you idea about total estimated price. A dreambox alongwith two dishes one for hotbird and other for dishtv will cost you not more than Rs 14,500 that also includes paid server for upto three months. I prefer u to go for HD receiver such as openbox which is cheaper than DM 800 HD cauz that will allow you to watch osn network as well on nilesat. I am experiencing that day by day channels are moving towards mpeg-4 which DM 500S dosen’t support at all and it will only become obselete in near future. So add atleast Rs 7,000 more to your above estimated amount and probably thousand more if you want couple of more satellites on your big dish. Make up your mind in the range of Rs 25,000 and you are in the driving seat.I am providing above estimates which I incurred few months back from rawalpindi. Any other forum member from Karachi can guide u best in this regard. Let me know what you are upto? Good luck

[/quote]

I was told that OSN has changed its encryption to betacrypt and no one has cracked/hacked this encryption yet. are you sure that DM 800 HD will let you watch this package?

@ Rafay

In karachi 8 ft dish will cost 4500 (as on 16th July 2011) 6 ft will cost Rs. 2500, openbox S9 was 10000 a month ago. Standard LNB will cost 400-600. Astrax wire RG7 is about Rs. 13/m

you can get a rough idea of the total cost. Hotbird in karachi is a big problem try not to expect much from this sat. people in regal say that in 8 ft you can only receive about 400-600 channels may be more if you are lucky. Nilesat is receivable in karachi on 6 ft dish. I know all this because I myself want to get this setup installed for the very same reason as yours ‘FOOTBALL’.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In karachi 8 ft dish will cost 4500 (as on 16th July 2011) 6 ft will cost Rs. 2500, openbox S9 was 10000 a month ago. Standard LNB will cost 400-600. Astrax wire RG7 is about Rs. 13/m

you can get a rough idea of the total cost. Hotbird in karachi is a big problem try not to expect much from this sat. people in regal say that in 8 ft you can only receive about 400-600 channels may be more if you are lucky. Nilesat is receivable in karachi on 6 ft dish. I know all this because I myself want to get this setup installed for the very same reason as yours ‘FOOTBALL’.

[/quote]

Yeah right, FOOTBALL. It’s a big problem over here. Thanks for the info. Glad to see someone else interested in it too. Which channels are you aiming for (so no Nova?) and which cline would be giving it?

[quote=", post:9, topic:15071"]

Yeah right, FOOTBALL. It’s a big problem over here. Thanks for the info. Glad to see someone else interested in it too. Which channels are you aiming for (so no Nova?) and which cline would be giving it?

[/quote]

Here’s what I have gathered

EPL

ADMC sports 4 channels (Nilesat, Badr but only in HD but not available on cline)

Espnstar (Dish tv available on cline)

Cyfra+ (Hotbird, not in englsih)

Nova Sports 6 channels (Hotbird, best for EPL available on cline but not sure abouts hotbird availability in karachi)

Champions league, Eupropa League, Italian Serie A, Spanish La liga, French ligue 1, Fa cup, Carling Cup, Major internationals

Al Jazeera Sports 10 channels (Nilesat, Badr, Hotbird. Easily available in Karachi on 6 ft dish, available on cline)

German Bundesliga

Neosports (Dish tv available on cline)

Being very simple I want an 8 ft dish for Hotbird, Nilesat and Dialog tv* and I can get all above channels provided that they are provided by server holder!

*not available on cline easily

P.S. Please let me know If you find a server holder with these three packages and let me know what monthly fee he is asking for!!! If any other member can guide me to such a person I will be very thankful I am willing to pay but cant pay much :mellow:

Nice info, that's why I'm badly in hunt for Al Jazeera.

Check the two names above for a good server. And I have 3 questions:

1. Why is ADMC Sports not available on cline?

2. Is the Hotbird reception here decent enough?

and..

3. Is any of the Badr sats' reception good here? Because from the footprint, I guess they hardly reach here.

1. I dont know why but may be they have not cracked ADMC card yet!

2. It is decent with 8 ft dish u can receive 400-600 channels

3. Badr at 26 E is easily receivable. Try satbeams.com and you dont have to be in the footprint to receive the sat.

Thanks, I greatly appreciate your contribution. Nice info. :)

[quote=", post:2, topic:15071"]

@rafay

I have no idea about karachi as I am in Islamabad but I can give you idea about total estimated price. A dreambox alongwith two dishes one for hotbird and other for dishtv will cost you not more than Rs 14,500 that also includes paid server for upto three months. I prefer u to go for HD receiver such as openbox which is cheaper than DM 800 HD cauz that will allow you to watch osn network as well on nilesat. I am experiencing that day by day channels are moving towards mpeg-4 which DM 500S dosen’t support at all and it will only become obselete in near future. So add atleast Rs 7,000 more to your above estimated amount and probably thousand more if you want couple of more satellites on your big dish. Make up your mind in the range of Rs 25,000 and you are in the driving seat.I am providing above estimates which I incurred few months back from rawalpindi. Any other forum member from Karachi can guide u best in this regard. Let me know what you are upto? Good luck

[/quote]

Hello!

I thought NileSat was not covered in upper Pakistan like Islamabad? And how are you getting OSN for free?

Thank you.

Please anybody in karachi who is the installer/ provider of dreambox with maximum channels from all satellites please contact me i want to install it immediately.

I want to install dreambox with the dish and everything else required as soon as possible.

I have one question, if my internet gets disconnected would i still be able to view channels or not.

[quote=“talha22, post:15, topic:15071”]

I have one question, if my internet gets disconnected would i still be able to view channels or not.

[/quote]

no

Anyway to get Skysports??

When net disconected then screen will be blank.another way is to use dongle for hotbird and nilesat.

Skysports uk is available with bfbs package at 10 east and is available with most servers nowadays.

So whats this Dongle thingy?

and how to use it ?